Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Timeline
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO opens on 15-Sep-2023, and closes on 20-Sep-2023. The Kody Technolab Ltd IPO bid date is from 15-Sep-2023 to 20-Sep-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Listing Date
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Lot Size
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO lot size is 800 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (800 shares or 128000).
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Details
|Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Date
|15-Sep-2023 to 20-Sep-2023
|Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Price
|₹160 per share
|Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹27.52 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹27.52 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Manav Subhashchandra Patel, Manali Krunal Patel, Pooja Sunny Patel.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Funding capital expenditure towards setting up developement center at gift city Gandhinagar
- 2 Funding incremental working capital requirement of the company
- 3 Repayment/prepayment of certain borrowings availed by the company
- 4 General corporate expenses
Kody Technolab Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Existing client relationship:
- Diversified customer base and revenue sources:
- Well-trained employee base:
- Opportunity for innovation:
- Global Delivery Network:
- Emphasis on cybersecurity:
- Experienced Promoters:
- The company's business will suffer if it fail to anticipate and develop new services and enhance existing services in order to keep pace with rapid changes in technology and the industries on which the company focus.
- Intense competition in the market for technology services could affect the company pricing, which could reduce its share of business from clients and decrease the company revenues and profitability.
- The company's global operations expose it to numerous and sometimes conflicting legal and regulatory requirements, and violation of these regulations could harm the company business.
- The company has limited financial history and its prior period financial results may not accurately represent of the future financial performance.
- Failure to offer customer support in a timely and effective manner may adversely affect the company relationships with its customers.
- The company's top ten customers contribute majority of its revenues from operations. Any loss of business from one or more of them may adversely affect of the revenues and profitability.
- The company derives a significant portion of its revenue from operations from a limited number of markets.
- In case of the company inability to obtain, renew or maintain the statutory and regulatory licenses, permits and approvals required to operate its business it may have a material adverse effect on the business.
- The company face risks associated with currency exchange rate fluctuations.
- The property used by the Company for the purpose of its operations is not owned by it. Any termination of the relevant lease or leave and license agreement in connection with such property or the company failure to renew the same could adversely affect its operations.
- There are outstanding legal proceedings involving the Group Company. Any adverse decision in such proceedings may have a material adverse effect on business, results of operations and financial condition of the Group Company.
- The company failure to adapt to technological developments or industry trends could affect the performance and features of the products, and reduce its attractiveness to the customers.
- The company has a substantial amount of outstanding indebtedness, which requires significant cash flows to service and are subject to certain conditions and restrictions in terms of the financing arrangements, which restricts its ability to conduct of the business and operations in the manner we desire.
- If the company is not successful in managing its growth, The company business may be disrupted and its profitability may be reduced.
- The company has had certain inaccuracy in relation to regulatory filings and the company has made non-compliances of certain provision under applicable law.
- Any failure to comply with financial and other restrictive covenants imposed on it under the company financing agreements may affect its operational flexibility, business, results of operations and prospects.
- The company has entered into and may enter into related party transactions in the future also.
- The company software solutions and services may contain coding, manufacturing or configuration errors or other defects that could harm its reputation, be expensive to correct, delay revenues, and expose it to litigation.
- The company success is dependent on the Promoter, senior management and skilled manpower. Its inability to attract and retain key personnel or the loss of services of the Promoter or Managing Director and Whole Time Directors may have an adverse effect on the company business prospects.
- If there is a change in policies related to tax, duties or other such levies applicable to it, it may affect the company results of operations.
- The present promoters of the Company are first generation entrepreneurs.
- The company has not yet applied for the registration of the logo. If its fail to obtain registration the company brand building efforts may be hampered which might lead to adverse effect on the business.
- The company has experienced negative cash flows in the past. Any such negative cash flows in the future could affect its business, results of operations and prospects.
- The company lenders have charge over its immovable properties in respect of finance availed by it.
- The company marketing and advertising campaigns may not be successful in increasing the popularity of the products and offerings. If its marketing initiatives are not effective, this may adversely affect the company business and results of operations.
- The unsecured loan availed by the Company from Director may be recalled at any given point of time.
- Misconduct or errors by manpower engaged by it could expose it to business risks or losses that could affect its business prospects, results of operations and financial condition.
- The Group Company has provided personal guarantees for loans availed by the Company. Its business, financial condition, results of operations, cash flows and prospects may be adversely affected by the invocation of all or any personal guarantees & Personal Properties.
- The company business operations may be disrupted by an interruption in power supply which may impact its business operations.
- Increases in manpower cost for IT professionals could reduce the company cash flows and profit margins.
- The Company has not taken any insurance which may expose the company from potential losses to which its may be subject to risk and this may have a material effect on the business and financial condition.
- The company has significant ongoing funding requirements and may not be able to raise additional capital in the future. As a result, its may not be able to respond to business opportunities, challenges or unforeseen circumstances.
- The company operating results could be adversely affected by weakening of economic conditions due to lock-down in all parts of India and other parts of world due to pandemic covid-19, or similar unforeseen events.
- The company is subject to the risk of failure of, or a material weakness in, its internal control systems.
- The company business is substantially affected by prevailing economic, political and other prevailing conditions in India.
- The company Promoters and Executive Directors hold Equity Shares in the Company and are therefore interested in the Company's performance in addition to their remuneration and reimbursement of expenses.
- The future operating results are difficult to predict and may fluctuate or adversely vary from the past performance.
- Any failure to retain and attract skilled and professional employees, could have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company has not independently verified certain data in this Draft Prospectus.
- The company is susceptible to risks relating to unionization of its employees employed by it.
- Any Penalty or demand raise by statutory authorities in future will affect its financial position of the Company.
- The company has not identified any alternate source of raising the Capital expenditure and working capital mentioned as its 'Objects of the Issue'. Any shortfall in raising / meeting the same could adversely affect the company growth plans, operations and financial performance.
- The Company is yet to place orders for 100% of the capital expenditure for its proposed object, as specified in the Objects of the Issue. Any delay in placing orders, procurement of such infrastructure may delay the company implementation schedule and may also lead to increase in price of these plant & machineries, further affecting its revenue and profitability.
- The Company's management will have flexibility in utilizing the Net Proceeds from the Issue. The deployment of the Net Proceeds from the Issue is not subject to any monitoring by any independent agency.
- Any variation in the utilization of the Net Proceeds as disclosed in this Draft Prospectus shall be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior approval of the shareholders of the Company.
- Portion of the company Issue Proceeds are proposed to be utilized for general corporate purposes which constitute [*] of the Issue Proceed. As on date its have not identified the use of such funds.
- The average cost of acquisition of Equity Shares by the company Promoters could be lower than the Issue Price.
- The company has not paid any dividends in the last five Financial Years. Its ability to pay dividends in the future will depend upon future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements and capital expenditures.
- The company has in the last 12 months issued Equity Shares at a price that may be at lower than the Issue Price.
- The company will continue to be controlled by its Promoters and Promoter Group after the completion of the Issue, which will allow them to influence the outcome of matters submitted for approval of the shareholders.
- The company Equity Shares have never been publicly traded and may experience price and volume fluctuations following the completion of the Issue, an active trading market for the Equity Shares may not develop, the price of the Equity Shares may be volatile and you may be unable to resell your Equity Shares at or above the Issue Price or at all.
- Deployment of the Proceeds is not subject to any monitoring by any independent agency. The purposes for which the Proceeds of the Issue are to be utilized are based on management estimates and have not been appraised by any banks or financial institutions.
- Rights of shareholders under Indian laws may be more limited than under the laws of other jurisdictions.
- The Issue Price of the company Equity Shares may not be indicative of the market price of the Equity Shares after the Issue and the market price of the Equity Shares may decline below the Issue Price and you may not be able to sell your Equity Shares at or above the Issue Price.
- A third party could be prevented from acquiring control of the Company because of anti-takeover provisions under Indian law.
- The requirements of being a listed company may strain the company resources and distract management.
- The company may require further equity issuance, which will lead to dilution of equity and may affect the market price of the Equity Shares or additional funds through incurring debt to satisfy the company capital needs, which its may not be able to procure and any future equity offerings by it.
- Improving operational efficiencies:
- Leveraging its Market skills and Relationships:
- Expand its Current Business Relationships:
- To Build-Up a Professional Organization:
- Brand Building:
- New Service Adoption:
- New Trend Adoption:
- New Technology Adoption:
- Strategic Alliance:
- Talent Acquisition:
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Kody Technolab Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Sep 20, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Prospectus
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Listing Date
|27 Sep 23
|NSE - SME
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Registrar
KFin Techologies Ltd
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Beeline Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Kody Technolab Ltd IPO
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 15-Sep-2023 to 20-Sep-2023 has an issue size of ₹27.52 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Kody Technolab Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Kody Technolab Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 15-Sep-2023 to 20-Sep-2023.
The lot size of Kody Technolab Ltd is 800 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹128000 and ₹128000 respectively.
Allotment date for Kody Technolab Ltd is and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from . If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by .
The registrar for Kody Technolab Ltd IPO is KFin Techologies Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Kody Technolab Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).