Master Components Ltd IPO Timeline
Master Components Ltd IPO opens on 18-Sep-2023, and closes on 21-Sep-2023. The Master Components Ltd IPO bid date is from 18-Sep-2023 to 21-Sep-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Master Components Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Master Components Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Master Components Ltd IPO Listing Date
Master Components Ltd IPO Lot Size
Master Components Ltd IPO lot size is 1000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1000 shares or 140000).
Master Components Ltd IPO Details
|Master Components Ltd IPO Date
|18-Sep-2023 to 21-Sep-2023
|Master Components Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Master Components Ltd IPO Price
|₹140 per share
|Master Components Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹15.43 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹9.8 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹5.63 Cr)
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Mudduraj Kulkarni, Shrikant Joshi, Rajeshwari Kulkarni.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Funding working capital requirements
- 2 General corporate purposes
Master Components Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Strategic Location of Unit.
- Experienced Promoters and team.
- Strong Financial Performance.
- Long standing relationship with Customers.
- The company requires certain approvals and licenses in the ordinary course of business and are required to comply with certain rules and regulations to operate its business, and the failure to obtain, retain and renew such approvals and licenses or comply with such rules and regulations, and the failure to obtain or retain them in a timelycmanner or at all may adversely affect its operations.
- The Company has not entered into any long-term contracts with any of its customers and the company typically operate on the basis of orders. Inability to maintain regular order flow would adversely impact its revenues and profitability.
- In addition to normal remuneration, other benefits and reimbursement of expenses its directors (including the company Promoters) and Key Management Personnel are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and dividend entitlement in the Company.
- Substantial portion of its revenues has been dependent upon limited number of customers and the company do not have firm commitment supply agreements with its customers. If the company customers choose not to source their requirements from it, the company business and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- The company Promoters and Key Managerial Person play key role in its functioning and the company heavily relies on their knowledge and experience in operating its business and therefore, it is critical for the company business that they remain associated with it.
- The restated financial statements have been provided by peer reviewed chartered accountants who is not statutory auditor of the Company.
- The Company might be unable to meet certain delivery obligations including timelines of delivery, due to which, it could become liable to claims by customers, suffer adverse publicity and incur substantial costs, which in turn could adversely affect its results of operations.
- The company Balance sheet has a significant portion of Property Plant and Equipment. Any destruction, breakdown, theft its major plants or equipment or failures to repair or maintain the same may adversely affect its business, cash flows, financial condition and results of operations.
- Trade Receivables and Inventories form a substantial part of its current assets and net worth. Failure to manage the company trade receivables could have an adverse effect on its net sales, profitability, cash flow and liquidity.
- Statutory Auditor has reported that the company has not maintained proper records in relation to property, plant and equipments for the financial year 2022-23.
- The Company has reported negative cash flows from its, investing and financing activities for the period mentioned below. Sustained negative cash flow could impact its growth and business in the future.
- The company's business will suffer if its fail to keep pace with rapid changes in technology and the industries on which the company focus. The industry its cater is characterized by rapid technological changes, evolving industry standards, changing client preferences that could result in product obsolescence and short product life cycles.
- The Company is dependent on the continuing operation of its manufacturing facilities. Any significant interruption in manufacturing at its facilities could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The Company, Group Companies, Promoters and Directors are parties to certain legal proceedings. Any adverse decision in such proceedings may have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The deployment of the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue are based on management estimates and have not been independently appraised by any bank or financial institution and is not subject to any monitoring by any independent agency and the Company's management will have flexibility in utilizing the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue.
- The company face foreign exchange risks that could adversely affect its results of operations. The company face foreign exchange rate risk to the extent that certain of its revenues are denominated in a currency other than the Indian Rupee.
- Failure in supply of electricity or power can lead to significant disruption in manufacturing process and can affect its operations.
- The Company has availed unsecured loan which are repayable on demand. Any demand from the lenders for repayment of such unsecured loan may affect its cash flow and financial condition.
- The company have not made any alternate arrangements for meeting its working capital requirements for the Objects of the Issue. Further the company have not identified any alternate source of financing the 'objects of the Issue'. Any shortfall in raising / meeting the same could adversely affect its growth plans, operations and financial performance.
- The Company does not have long term agreement with suppliers for supply of raw material. Its inability to obtain raw material in a timely manner, in sufficient quantities and/or at competitive prices could adversely affect its operations, financial condition and/or profitability.
- The company own its Registered Office on a long term lease basis which is being used by it currently.
- The company acquisition of property on long term lease basis at Dharwad, Karnataka is at dispute. It is subject to legal uncertainties and defects which may result in outflow of company's resources.
- The company is dependent on third party transportation providers for the delivery of its raw material and products. Accordingly, continuing increases in transportation costs or unavailability of transportation services for them, as well the extent and reliability of Indian infrastructure may have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- The company have incurred indebtedness which exposes it to various risks which may have an adverse effect on its business and results of operations. The company may also be unable to obtain future financing to fund its operations, expected capital expenditure and working capital requirements on favorable terms, or at all.
- The company have not yet applied for registration of its name and logo and it do not own the "corporate logo" legally as on date.
- The company business is not of continuous production in nature thus resulting in varied results for different operating periods as well as Balance Sheet situations.
- The Company's manufacturing activities are dependent on availability of skilled and unskilled labourers. In case of unavailability of such labourers or inability to retain such personnel, its business operations could be effected.
- The company insurance coverage may not adequately protect it against all material hazards and the policies do not cover all risks.
- The company face competition in its business from organized and unorganized players, which may adversely affect its business operation and financial condition.
- The Company if not able to manage its growth or to successfully implement its business plan could have an effect on the company business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 or outbreak of any other severe communicable disease could have a potential impact on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Employee misconduct, errors or fraud could expose it to business risks or losses that could adversely affect its business prospects, results of operations and financial condition.
- If the company employees were to unionize or its labour costs were to increase, the company results of operations may be adversely affected.
- The requirements of being a public listed company may strain its resources and impose additional requirements.
- In the event there is any delay in the completion of the Issue, there would be a corresponding delay in the completion of the objects / schedule of implementation of this Issue which would in turn affect its revenues and results of operations.
- Any further issuance of Equity Shares by the Company or sales of Equity Shares by any significant shareholders may adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future may be affected by any material adverse effect on its future earnings, financial condition or cash flows.
- Investors may be subject to Indian taxes arising out of capital gains on the sale of the Equity Shares.
- Augment our fund based capacities in order to scale up business operations.
- To establish presence in international market.
- Improve cost efficiency
- To build up a professional organization.
Master Components Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Master Components Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Master Components Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Sep 21, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Master Components Ltd IPO Prospectus
Master Components Ltd IPO Listing Date
|29 Sep 23
|NSE - SME
Master Components Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 22 6263 8200
Master Components Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Aryaman Financial Services Ltd
FAQs on Master Components Ltd IPO
Master Components Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 18-Sep-2023 to 21-Sep-2023 has an issue size of ₹15.43 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Master Components Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Master Components Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 18-Sep-2023 to 21-Sep-2023.
The lot size of Master Components Ltd is 1000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹140000 and ₹140000 respectively.
Allotment date for Master Components Ltd is 26-Sep-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 27-Sep-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 28-Sep-2023.
The registrar for Master Components Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Master Components Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).