Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Timeline
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO opens on 03-Nov-2023, and closes on 07-Nov-2023. The Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO bid date is from 03-Nov-2023 to 07-Nov-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Listing Date
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Lot Size
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO lot size is 1600 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1600 shares or 129600).
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Details
|Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Date
|03-Nov-2023 to 07-Nov-2023
|Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Price
|₹81 per share
|Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹30.7 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹30.7 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Hitesh Dhirajlal Parikh, Sanjay Yadavrao Mokashi, Prashant Renukadas Rajurkar.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Working Capital Requirements
- 2 Funding Capital Expenditure Requirements
- 3 General Corporate Expenses
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Quality and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Satisfactory track record.
- Its business and results of operations are dependent on the contracts that its enter into with its customers. Any breach of the conditions under these contracts may adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- Failure to protect its intellectual property could harm its ability to compete effectively.
- Its may be subject to intellectual property infringement claims by other companies which could materially increase costs and materially harm its ability to generate future revenues and profits.
- The company face intense competition. If its unable to compete effectively, the results of operations and prospects for its business could be harmed.
- Its revenues, expenses and profitability may be subject to significant fluctuation and hence may be difficult to predict. This increases the likelihood that its results of operations could fall below the expectations of investors and market analysts, which could cause the market price of the Equity Shares to decline.
- Exchange rate fluctuations in various currencies in which its do business could negatively impact its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Its success depends upon its ability to develop new products and services and enhance its existing products and services.
- If its software products and services do not gain market acceptance, its operating results may be negatively affected.
- Software and Product development is a long, expensive, and uncertain process and its current expenditure in research and development may not provide a sufficient or timely return.
- Its cloud strategy, including its Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings, may impact its revenues and profitability from its existing and future on-premise enterprise software offerings.
- The business practices of its customers with respect to the collection, use and management of confidential information could give rise to operational interruption, liabilities or reputational harm as a result of governmental regulation, legal requirements or industry standards relating to consumer privacy and data protection.
- The company may be liable to its clients for damages caused by system failures, disclosure of confidential information or data security breaches, which could also harm its reputation, damage its relationship with clients and cause it to lose clients.
- Its international sales and operations subject it to additional risks that can adversely affect the company results of operations.
- Its may not be able to extend its arrangements with the company clients and may need to renegotiate the terms of its contracts from time to time. Further, its clients may terminate contracts before completion, negotiate adverse terms of the contract or choose not to renew contracts, which could materially adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The length of its sales cycle may fluctuate significantly and depends on several external factors which may result in significant fluctuations in revenues being recognised on a quarterly basis.
- Its software products and services may contain coding, or configuration errors or other defects that could harm its reputation, be expensive to correct, delay revenues, and expose it to litigation.
- Its sales to government departments and agencies expose it to business volatility and risks, including government budgeting cycles and appropriations.
- The loss of licences to use third party software or the lack of support or enhancement of such software could adversely affect its business and operations.
- Its operating results could be adversely affected by any weakening of economic conditions.
- Its success depends on its ability to retain and attract qualified senior management and other key personnel, and if the company is not able to retain them or recruit additional qualified personnel, its may be unable to successfully develop its business.
- The company has experienced growth in recent years and may be unable to sustain its growth or manage it effectively.
- There may be delays or defaults in payment by its customers or the tightening of payment periods by third-party manufacturers which could negatively affect its cash flows. As a result, its experience significant working capital requirements and its inability to meet its working capital requirements may materially and adversely affect the company's business, cash flows and financial condition.
- The Company has made investments in other companies. While the investments offer the opportunity for substantial returns and capital gains, they also involve a high degree of risk that can result in substantial losses.
- The company does not own its Registered Office, land on which its warehouse, and showrooms, are located. A failure to renew its existing lease arrangements at commercially favourable terms or at all may have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition, and results of operations.
- Its may be subject to increased employee costs, which may adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- Failure or malfunction of its equipment could adversely affect its ability to conduct the company operations.
- Its may need to change its pricing models to compete successfully.
- The proper functioning of its solutions may be impaired by fraudulent or malicious activity, including non-materially adversely is possible that fraudulent or malicious activity, including non-human traffic, could impair the proper functioning of its solutions.
- Its ability to operate the company cloud computing infrastructure relies on access to sufficient, reliable and cost effective electric power, reliable internet and telecommunication services and other technical services.
- The financial statements of the Company have been restated only for the Fiscal Years ended March 31, 2023, March 31, 2022, and March 31, 2021, which does not have the effect of the material developments of the Company undertaken post-Fiscal Year ended March 31, 2023.
- The company has substantial capital expenditure and working capital requirements and may requires additional financing to meet those requirements, which could have an adverse effect on its results of operations and financial condition.
- Its inability to collect receivables in time or at all and default in payment from its customers could result in the reduction of the company profits and affect its cash flows.
- The company has incurred significant indebtedness, and an inability to comply with repayment and other covenants in its financing agreements could adversely affect the company's business and financial condition.
- Its may not have sufficient insurance coverage to cover the company economic losses as well as certain other risks, including those pertaining to litigation and claims by third parties.
- The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest.
- Its contingent liabilities as stated in its Restated Financial Information could adversely affect its financial condition.
- The company have experienced negative cash flows from financing activities in previous fiscal and cannot assure you that its will not experience negative cash flows in future periods. Negative cash flows may adversely affect its financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- The Company was incorporated in 1996 and certain documents filed by it with the RoC and certain corporate records and other documents, are not traceable. The company cannot assure you that such forms or records will be available at all or any time in the future.
- There are certain delays in payment of statutory dues by it. Any further delay in payment of statutory dues may attract financial penalties from the respective government authorities and in turn may have an adverse impact on its financial condition and cash flows.
- There are outstanding legal proceedings involving the Company and one of its Directors. Any adverse outcome in such proceedings may have an adverse impact on its reputation, business, financial condition, results of operations and cash flows.
- The Company is yet to apply for a No Objection Certificate from its lenders for the purpose of this Issue.
- The company depends on the skills and experience of its Promoters, Key Managerial Personnel, Senior Management and employees with technical expertise for its business and future growth.
- The company has not been able to obtain certain records of the educational qualification and experience of its promoter, Swati Rajurkar, and have relied on declarations and undertakings furnished by her for details of her profiles included in this Draft Prospectus.
- Its Promoters and certain of its Directors (some of whom are the company Key Managerial Personnel) may have interests in the Company other than reimbursement of expenses incurred or normal remuneration or benefits. Further, its have acquired land from entities who are related to its Promoters and Directors.
- Its Promoters, who are also the company Directors, and members of its Promoter Group will continue to hold a significant equity stake in the Company after the Issue and their interests may differ from those of the other shareholders.
- Its Promoters have provided personal guarantees to lenders for certain loan facilities availed of by certain members of its Promoter Group, which if invoked may adversely affect its Promoters' ability to manage the affairs of the Company and which in turn may adversely impact its business and operations.
- Conflict of interest may arise out of common business objects shared by the Company and its Promoter Group.
- The Objects of the Offer for which funds are being raised have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution. The deployment of funds is entirely at the discretion of its management and as per the details mentioned in the section titled "Objects of the Offer". Any revision in the estimates may require it to reschedule its expenditure and may have a bearing on the company expected revenues and earnings.
- The company has not identified any alternate source of raising the funds required for the object of the Issue and the deployment of funds is entirely at its discretion and as per the details mentioned in the section titled "Objects of the Issue".
- Any variation in the utilization of the Net Proceeds as disclosed in this Draft Prospectus shall be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior Shareholders' approval.
- In the event there is any delay in the completion of the Issue, there would be a corresponding delay in the completion of the objects / schedule of implementation of this Issue which would in turn affect its revenues and results of operations.
- Its intend to utilise a portion of the Net Proceeds for funding its capital expenditure requirements. The company is yet to place orders for such capital expenditure.
- Product liability and other civil claims and costs incurred because of product recalls could harm its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- If there is deterioration in the reputation and market perception of its brands, or if its sales and marketing efforts are ineffective, it could adversely affect its sales, profitability and the implementation of the company growth strategy.
- Its may not be able to detect or prevent fraud or other misconduct committed by its employees or third parties.
- Industry information included in this draft prospectus has been derived from industry reports. There can be no assurance that such third-party statistical, financial, and other industry information is either complete or accurate.
- This Draft Prospectus contains certain non-GAAP financial measures and certain other selected statistical information related to its operations and financial performance. These non-GAAP measures and statistical information may vary from any standard methodology that is applicable across the manufacturing industry, and therefore may not be comparable with financial or statistical information of similar nomenclature computed and presented by other manufacturing companies.
- Expanding geographic footprints.
- Invest in technology.
- Further expand our client base and market share through enhanced sales and marketing.
- Targeting new customers by increasing our presence in domestic markets and building our presence in international markets.
- Strengthening our business through effective branding and Customer Acquisition.
- Attract, develop and retain highly-skilled employees.
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Nov 07, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Prospectus
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Listing Date
|10 Nov 23
|NSE - SME
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Registrar
Purva Sharegistry (India) Pvt
Phone: +91 022 4961 4132
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Swaraj Shares & Securities Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 03-Nov-2023 to 07-Nov-2023 has an issue size of ₹30.7 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 03-Nov-2023 to 07-Nov-2023.
The lot size of Micropro Software Solutions Ltd is 1600 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹129600 and ₹129600 respectively.
Allotment date for Micropro Software Solutions Ltd is 10-Nov-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 13-Nov-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 15-Nov-2023.
The registrar for Micropro Software Solutions Ltd IPO is Purva Sharegistry (India) Pvt. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Micropro Software Solutions Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).