Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Timeline
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO opens on 25-Sep-2023, and closes on 27-Sep-2023. The Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO bid date is from 25-Sep-2023 to 27-Sep-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Listing Date
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Lot Size
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO lot size is 3000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (3000 shares or 141000).
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Details
|Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Date
|25-Sep-2023 to 27-Sep-2023
|Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹5 per share
|Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Price
|₹44 to ₹47 per share
|Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹5 (aggregating up to ₹39.93 Cr)
|Shares of ₹5 (aggregating up to ₹39.93 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Vishesh Handa, Mukunda Raghavendra.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Expansion of refurbishment facility and purchase of plant machinery & equipment
- 2 Investment in technology development
- 3 Branding & Marketing
- 4 Funding working capital requirement
- 5 Repayment of Bank facilities
- 6 General corporate purposes
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Proprietary and scalable refurbishment process.
- Partnership with industry leaders.
- Highly qualified team with robust experience.
- Market opportunity from CSR and other ESG linked initiatives.
- Expansion into new verticals like tablets and other IT products etc.
- Entry into international market.
- The company's commercial success is largely dependent upon its ability to successfully anticipate market needs and utilize and manage of the resources to upgrade and enhance existing products, develop and introduce new products that meet the end users' needs on a timely basis. Any failure to do so, might impact the company ability to compete effectively and could make its products obsolete, thereby adversely affecting the revenue, reputation, financial conditions, results of operations and cash flow.
- The company does not have long-term agreements with the suppliers and an inability to procure the desired quality, quantity of the company IT Supplies in a timely manner and at reasonable costs, or at all, may have a negative impact on its business, results of operations, financial.
- Failure to manage the company inventory and increase in the prices of used computer and laptops and other related products ("Inputs") could raise its cost of refurbished products and could have an adverse effect on its net sales, profitability, cash flow and liquidity.
- Disruptions in supply-chain logistics can impact the company sales and results of operation.
- The company provides guarantees and warranties on its products. A significant increase in returns and activation of warranty provisions by customers may impact the company business and results from operations.
- Employee fraud or misconduct could harm it by impairing the company ability to attract and retain clients and subject us to significant legal liability and reputational harm.
- Intellectual property rights are important to the company business. Failure to get approval for intellectual property rights may adversely affect its business. The company may be unable to protect them from being infringed by others, including its current and / or future competitors/employees which may adversely affect the company business value, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company Industry is labour intensive and its business operations may be adversely affected by strikes, work stoppages or increased wage demands by its employees.
- The Company requires significant amount of working capital for a continuing growth. Its inability to meet the company working capital requirements may adversely affect its results of operations.
- The company may not be able to scale its business quickly enough to meet of the customers' growing needs and if the company is not able to grow efficiently, its operating results could be harmed.
- The company expansion into new product categories and an increase in the number of products offered by it may expose it to new challenges and more risks.
- If the company products fail to perform properly due to defects, or similar problems, and if its fail to develop enhancements to resolve any defect or other problems, the company could lose customers, become subject to negative publicity which could affect its business and operations.
- The company generates e-waste during the process of refurbishment of used IT products. Major for which the company has not been able to have sustainable, efficient and effective arrangement for disposal of e-waste.
- The company inability to receive or renew the necessary licenses, approvals and registrations in a timely manner or at all may lead to interruption of the Company's operations.
- Industry information included in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus has been derived from third party industry reports.
- The company does not own its registered office and the premises where the company conduct its operations and the said premises have been taken on leave and licence or lease. Any termination of these agreements may require it to vacate such premises and adversely affect the company business operations:
- The company is dependent on the Promoters and Directors for the execution of the business strategy. Its also dependent on a number of Key Managerial Personnel and the senior management, and the loss of, or the company inability to attract or retain such persons could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- There are certain discrepancies/errors noticed in some of the company corporate records relating to forms filed with the Registrar of Companies and other provisions of Companies Act, 2013.
- The company has had certain inaccuracy in relation to regulatory filings and the company has made non-compliances of certain provision under applicable law.
- If the company is unable to continue to innovate or if its fail to adapt to changes in the company industry, its business, financial condition, cash flows and results of operations would be adversely affected.
- Certain agreements may be inadequately stamped or may not have been registered as a result of which the company operations may be impaired.
- Any deficiency in the products could make the Company liable for customer claims, which in turn could affect the Company's results of operations.
- The industry is competitive and the company face significant competition from both established and un-organised companies offering refurbished products, which may have a negative effect on its ability to add new customers, retain existing customers and grow our business. The company inability to compete effectively will adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company may not be able to successfully manage the growth of its business if the company is unable to maintain adequate internal systems, processes and controls.
- Brand recognition is important to the success of the company business, and its inability to build and maintain the company brand names will harm its business, financial condition and results of operation.
- The company business depends on sale of its products through third party online e-commerce platforms.
- The company Promoters and members of the Promoter Group have significant control over the Company and have the ability to direct its business and affairs; their interests may conflict with your interests as a shareholder.
- The Company has not insured for specific risks associated with the business. Its inability to maintain adequate insurance cover in connection with the company business may adversely affect its operations and profitability.
- The company Promoters/Directors/Promoter Group have given personal guarantees and properties in relation to certain debt facilities provided to the Company by its lender. In event of default of the debt obligations, the personal guarantees may be invoked thereby adversely affecting the Promoter's ability to manage the affairs of the Company and the Company's profitability and consequently this may impact its business, prospects, financial condition and results of operations.
- The unsecured loan availed by the Company from Directors and related party may be recalled at any given point of time.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future may be affected by any material adverse effect on its future earnings, financial condition or cash flows.
- The agreements executed by the Company with lenders for financial arrangements contain restrictive covenants for certain activities and if the company is unable to get their approval, it might restrict its scope of activities and impede the growth plans.
- There are outstanding legal proceedings involving the Company, Promoters and Directors. Any adverse decision in such proceeding may have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The Company has a negative cash flow in its operating activities in previous three financial years details of which are given below.
- Information relating to the company capacities and the historical capacity utilization of its facilities included in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus is based on various assumptions and estimates and capacity utilization may vary.
- The deployment of funds raised through this Issue shall not be subject to any Monitoring Agency.
- The company has not made any alternate arrangements for meeting its capital requirements for the Objects of the Issue. Further the company has not identified any alternate source of financing the Objects of the Issue. Any shortfall in raising / meeting the same could adversely affect its growth plans, business operations and financial condition.
- The Company proposes to utilize part of the Net Proceeds for repayment or pre-payment, in full or in part, of all or certain borrowings availed by the Company from IDFC First Bank Limited and accordingly, the utilization of that portion of the Net Proceeds will not result in creation of any tangible assets.
- The company may need to seek additional financing in the future to support its growth strategies. Any failure to raise additional financing could have an adverse effect on the company business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company has in past entered into related party transactions and its may continue to do so in the future.
- In addition to the existing indebtedness the Company, may incur further indebtedness during the course of business.
- Increases in operational costs could adversely affect the company results of operations.
- The company future fund requirements, in the form of further issue of capital or securities and/or loans taken by it, may be prejudicial to the interest of the Shareholders depending upon the terms on which they are eventually raised.
- The Company does not have any listed peer companies for comparison of performance and therefore, investors must rely on their own examinations of accounting ratios of the Company for the purposes of investment in this Issue.
- The market for the company refurbished products is relatively new and evolving. If the market does not develop further, develops more slowly, or in a way that its do not expect, the company business will be adversely affected.
- The Equity Shares have never been publicly traded and the Issue may not result in an active or liquid market for the Equity Shares. Further, the price of the Equity Shares may be volatile, and the investors may be unable to resell the Equity Shares at or above the Issue Price, or at all.
- There is no guarantee that the company Equity Shares will be listed on the Stock Exchanges in a timely manner or at all.
- There are restrictions on daily/weekly/monthly movements in the price of the Equity Shares, which may adversely affect a shareholders' ability to sell, or the price at which it can sell, Equity Shares at a particular point in time.
- After this Issue, the price of the Equity Shares may be highly volatile, or an active trading market for the Equity Shares may not develop.
- You will not be able to sell immediately on Stock Exchange any of the Equity Shares you purchase in the Issue until the Issue receives appropriate trading permissions.
- The Issue price of the company Equity Shares may not be indicative of the market price of its Equity shares after the issue.
- Sale of Equity Shares by the company Promoter or other significant shareholder(s) in future may adversely affect the Trading price of the Equity Shares.
- Any future issuance of Equity Shares, or convertible securities or other equity linked instruments by it may dilute your shareholding and sale of Equity Shares by shareholders with significant shareholding may adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- Past experience of our Book Runner Lead Manager in Handling Initial Public offerings (IPOs).
- Sales Diversification.
- Brand Building.
- Product Expansion.
- Value Driven Sourcing.
- Engineered Operations.
- Deeper Tech Integration.
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Sep 27, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Prospectus
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Listing Date
|05 Oct 23
|NSE - SME
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 - 22 - 6263 8200
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Indorient Financial Services Ltd
FAQs on Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 25-Sep-2023 to 27-Sep-2023 has an issue size of ₹39.93 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 25-Sep-2023 to 27-Sep-2023.
The lot size of Newjaisa Technologies Ltd is 3000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹141000 and ₹141000 respectively.
Allotment date for Newjaisa Technologies Ltd is 04-Oct-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 05-Oct-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 06-Oct-2023.
The registrar for Newjaisa Technologies Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Newjaisa Technologies Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).