ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Timeline
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO opens on 07-Nov-2023, and closes on 09-Nov-2023. The ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO bid date is from 07-Nov-2023 to 09-Nov-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Opening Date
|ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Listing Date
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Lot Size
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO lot size is 1600 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1600 shares or 132800).
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Details
|ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Date
|07-Nov-2023 to 09-Nov-2023
|ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Price
|₹80 to ₹83 per share
|ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹54.49 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹49.95 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹4.54 Cr)
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Jim Rakesh, Sukanya Rakesh.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Funding for capital expenditure
- 2 Funding for working capital requirements
- 3 General corporate purposes
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Experienced Promoter and Technically Sound Operational Team.
- Domain expertise with advance technology.
- Significant product development and innovation.
- Long term relationship with clients and repeated business.
- The Company has adopted an integrated business model and the commercial success is largely dependent upon its ability to develop innovative specialized solutions suitable to the needs of the customers. The company inability to effectively develop and implement IT solutions would impact its business, thereby impacting of the revenue and profitability.
- The company's success is dependent on its long-term relationship with the Customers. In particular, the company are heavily reliant on its top 10 Customers. The company do not, generally, enter into long term contracts with Customers, which exposes it to risks emanating from the inability to retain its established Customers as the company clients.
- The company has been recognized as preferred partner by some of the leading IT equipment manufacturers for implementation of IT solution using their products. Loss of such preference may adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- The length of the company sales cycle may fluctuate significantly and depends on several external factors which may result in significant fluctuations in its revenues.
- The company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale. The Selling Shareholders will receive the net proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- Any inability to pass on increased price of the IT equipment, used for implementation of IT solutions may affect the company profitability.
- The company may become liable to the customers and lose customers if its have defects or disruptions in the service or if the company provide poor service.
- There are outstanding litigations involving the Company, Promoters and Directors which, if determined adversely, may affect its business and financial condition.
- The company's business is dependent on the contractual arrangements entered into by it. Many of its client contracts can be terminated with or without cause by providing notice and without termination-related penalties.
- The company face intense competition. If its are unable to compete effectively, the results of operations and prospects for the company business could be harmed.
- The company Promoters play key role in its functioning and the company heavily rely on their knowledge and experience in operating its business and therefore, it is critical for the business that the Promoters remain associated with it.
- Any IT system failures or lapses on part of any of the company employees may lead to operational interruption, liabilities or reputational harm.
- The company failure to adapt to technological developments or industry trends could affect the performance and features of its products and services and reduce the company attractiveness to the customers.
- In execution of the company projects, its collect information and data which are highly sensitive with regard to maintenance of secrecy of the projects and its data and information. Any failure on the part to maintain secrecy of the company projects, will have an adverse effect on its results of operations and financial condition.
- Its inability to effectively manage its growth or to successfully implement the company business plan and growth strategy could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- There have been instances of delays of certain forms which were required to be filed as per the reporting requirements under the Companies Act, 2013 to the RoC, and the GST Department. Further, there have also been instances where the Company has inadvertently failed to file certain statutory filing with the RoC.
- The company has substantial working capital requirements and may require additional financing to meet working capital requirements in the future. A failure in obtaining such additional financing at all or on terms favorable to it could have an adverse effect on the company results of operations and financial condition.
- Interruptions or performance problems associated with the company technology and infrastructure may harm its business and results of operations.
- The company Promoter, Directors and Key Management Personnel have interest in the Company, other than reimbursement of expenses incurred or remuneration.
- There may be potential conflicts of interest if the company Promoter or Directors get involved in any business activities that compete with or are in the same line of activity as its business operations.
- The company does not own certain premises used by the Company. Disruption of its rights as licensee/ lessee or termination of the agreements with the licensors/ lessors would adversely impact of the manufacturing operations and, consequently, the company business.
- Its inability to receive or renew the necessary licenses, approvals and registrations in a timely manner or at all may lead to interruption of the Company's operations.
- The company has not identified any alternate source of funding and hence any failure or delay on its part to mobilize the required resources or any shortfall in the Issue proceeds may delay the implementation schedule.
- If the company is unable to maintain and enhance its brand and reputation, the sales of the products may suffer which would have a material adverse effect on the company business operations.
- The company is exposed to the risk of delays or non-payment by its clients and other counterparties, which may also result in cash flow mismatches.
- The company has issued Equity Shares during the last one year at a price that may be below the Issue Price.
- The average cost of acquisition of Equity Shares by the company Promoters and Selling Shareholder is lower than the issue price.
- The company Promoters and members of the Promoter Group have significant control over the Company and have the ability to direct its business and affairs; their interests may conflict with your interests as a shareholder.
- The company future fund requirements, in the form of further issue of capital or securities and/or loans taken by it, may be prejudicial to the interest of the Shareholders depending upon the terms on which they are eventually raised.
- The company has certain contingent liabilities and its financial condition and profitability may be adversely affected if any of these contingent liabilities materialize.
- The company has in past entered into related party transactions and its may continue to do so in the future.
- The company agreements with lenders for financial arrangements contain restrictive covenants for certain activities and if its are unable to get their approval, it might restrict the company scope of activities and impede its growth plans.
- In addition to the company existing indebtedness for its existing operations, the company may incur further indebtedness during the course of business. Its cannot assure that the would be able to service of the existing and/ or additional indebtedness.
- The company Promoter and Executive Director have extended personal guarantees with respect to loan facilities availed by the Company. Revocation of any or all of these personal guarantees may adversely affect its business operations and financial condition.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future may be affected by any material adverse effect on its future earnings, financial condition or cash flows.
- The deployment of funds is entirely at the company discretion and as per the details mentioned in the chapter titled "Objects of the Issue".
- The requirements of being a listed company may strain its resources.
- Delay in raising funds from the IPO could adversely impact the implementation schedule.
- The Equity Shares have never been publicly traded and the Issue may not result in an active or liquid market for the Equity Shares.
- There is no guarantee that the Equity Shares issued pursuant to the Issue will be listed on EMERGE Platform of National Stock Exchange of India Limited in a timely manner or at all.
- Any future issuance of Equity Shares, or convertible securities or other equity-linked securities by the Company may dilute your shareholding and any sale of Equity Shares by its Promoters or members of the Promoter Group may adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- Sale of Equity Shares by the company Promoters or other significant shareholder(s) may adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- QIBs and Non-Institutional Investors are not permitted to withdraw or lower their Bids (in terms of quantity of Equity Shares or the Bid Amount) at any stage after submitting a Bid and Retail Individual Investors are not permitted to withdraw their Bids after Bid/Offer Closing Date.
- Rights of shareholders under Indian laws may be more limited than under the laws of other jurisdictions.
- The company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer. The Selling Shareholder will receive the entire proceeds from the Offer.
- Expanding and augmenting our product portfolio.
- Centre of Excellence (COE) for Medical Automation.
- Revolutionizing Cancer Treatment: CyberKnife System with LINAC Technology.
- Acquire new clients and deepen key account relationships.
- Increase in Productivity and Efficiency.
- Enhance customer base by entering new geographies.
- Attract, develop and retain highly-skilled employees.
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Nov 09, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Prospectus
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Listing Date
|16 Nov 23
|NSE - SME
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Registrar
Purva Sharegistry (India) Pvt
Phone: +91 022 2301 8261;
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Swaraj Shares and Securities Pvt Ltd
FAQs on ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 07-Nov-2023 to 09-Nov-2023 has an issue size of ₹54.49 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 07-Nov-2023 to 09-Nov-2023.
The lot size of ROX Hi-Tech Ltd is 1600 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹132800 and ₹132800 respectively.
Allotment date for ROX Hi-Tech Ltd is 13-Nov-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 15-Nov-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 15-Nov-2023.
The registrar for ROX Hi-Tech Ltd IPO is Purva Sharegistry (India) Pvt. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of ROX Hi-Tech Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).