Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Timeline
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO opens on 01-Nov-2023, and closes on 03-Nov-2023. The Sar Televenture Ltd IPO bid date is from 01-Nov-2023 to 03-Nov-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Listing Date
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Lot Size
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO lot size is 2000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (2000 shares or 110000).
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Details
|Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Date
|01-Nov-2023 to 03-Nov-2023
|Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹2 per share
|Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Price
|₹52 to ₹55 per share
|Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹24.75 Cr)
|Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹24.75 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|MG Metalloy Pvt Ltd.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Installation of 5g/4g towers
- 2 Full or part repayment and or prepayment of certain outstandng secured borrowings
- 3 Funding the working capital requiremens of the company
- 4 General corporate purposes
Sar Televenture Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Growing presence in telecommunications Circles with high growth potential.
- Experienced and dedicated senior team across key functions.
- Efficient Business Model.
- Established relationship with our client.
- The company depends on a limited number of customers for a significant portion of its revenue from operations. The loss of any of the company major customer due to any adverse development or significant reduction in business from its major customer may adversely affect its business, financial condition, results of operations and future prospects.
- The company has a limited operating history and may be subject to risks inherent in early stage companies, which may make it difficult to evaluate its business and prospects.
- The company has incurred significant losses since inception except last two fiscal. Its expect the company operating expenses to increase significantly in the foreseeable future, and its may not achieve profitability.
- The company is heavily dependent on factors affecting the wireless telecommunications industry in India, in particular the growth of their key customers.
- A decrease in demand for tower infrastructure in India could materially and adversely affect its operating results.
- If the company wireless service provider customers consolidate or merge with each other to a significant degree, its growth, revenue and ability to generate positive cash flows could be adversely affected.
- A shortage or non-availability or interrupted of essential utilities of electricity could affect its business operations and have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Third Party Passive Infrastructure sharing is a new concept in the Indian telecom industry and is to be successfully proven and thus achieving scalability could face problems.
- failure to successfully and effectively execute expansion in its lines of business could disrupt our business and affect the company financial condition.
- Any inability to protect its rights to the land/sites on which the company towers/poles are located may adversely affect its business and operating results.
- The company face various types of competitive pressures. Its inability to effectively compete in the Telecom Infrastructure space, will adversely affect the company future prospects, results of operations and financial condition.
- New technologies could make its tower/pole leasing business less desirable to potential tenants and may result in decreasing its revenues.
- The success of its business model is subject to the continuance survival and credit worthiness of telecom operators.
- Its indebtedness, including various conditions and restrictive covenants imposed on it under the company financing agreements and could adversely affect its ability to grow the company business or react to changes in its business environment.
- Decrease in demand for telecom sites will affect its operating results.
- Its inability to obtain, renew or maintain its statutory and regulatory permits and approvals required to operate the company business may have a material adverse effect on it business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The Company is currently using the corporate Trademark which is a trademark of its Group Company 'SAR Venture Limited'.
- The company Promoter and directors are party to certain tax proceedings. Any adverse decision in such proceedings may have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company has working capital requirements and may require additional financing to meet those requirements, which could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- As its Subsidiary, 'SAR Televenture FZE' is located outside of India, the company is in the process of obtaining separate undertaking to ensure that its subsidiary is not involved in any litigation.
- Its ability to pay dividends in the future will depends upon its future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditure and restrictive covenants in its financing arrangements.
- Deployment of the Net Proceeds of the Fresh Issue are based on management estimates and have not been independently appraised.
- The company is subject to various laws and regulations, including environmental and health and safety laws and regulations. If its fail to obtain, maintain or renew the licenses, permits and approvals required to operate its business, or fail to comply with applicable laws, the company business, results of operations and financial condition may be adversely affected.
- The company Registered Office and Corporate office are located on land parcels that are not owned by it and are held by the company on a leasehold basis. In the event its lose or are unable to renew such leasehold rights, the company business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows may be adversely affected.
- The company has experienced negative cash flows from investing and financing activities in the past.
- The company is dependent on its management team and key personnel /senior managerial personnel and the loss of any key team member may adversely affect its business performance.
- The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest.
- The Company has availed unsecured loans from its Director, some of which may be recalled by the company Director at any time and the Company may not have adequate funds to make timely payments or at all.
- The company Corporate Promoter will continue to retain significant shareholding in the Company after the Issue, which will allow it to exercise control over it.
- Any variation in the utilisation of the Net Proceeds would be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior shareholders' approval.
- The company insurance policies may not be adequate to cover all losses incurred in its business. An inability to maintain adequate insurance cover to protect it from material adverse incidents in connection with its business may adversely affect the company operations and profitability.
- The company may be affected by strikes, work stoppages or increased wage demands by our employees that could interfere with its operations.
- The company may not be successful in implementing its business strategies.
- Promote tower sharing.
- Focus on increasing revenue and capital productivity across existing tower portfolios.
- Actively seek opportunities to increase telecom operators in our portfolio.
- Capitalise on the rollout of new technologies and data services.
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Sar Televenture Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Nov 03, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Prospectus
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Listing Date
|08 Nov 23
|NSE - SME
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Registrar
Skyline Financial Services Pvt
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Pantomath Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Sar Televenture Ltd IPO
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 01-Nov-2023 to 03-Nov-2023 has an issue size of ₹24.75 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Sar Televenture Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Sar Televenture Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 01-Nov-2023 to 03-Nov-2023.
The lot size of Sar Televenture Ltd is 2000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹110000 and ₹110000 respectively.
Allotment date for Sar Televenture Ltd is 06-Nov-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 07-Nov-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 07-Nov-2023.
The registrar for Sar Televenture Ltd IPO is Skyline Financial Services Pvt. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Sar Televenture Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).