SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Timeline
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO opens on 20-Sep-2023, and closes on 22-Sep-2023. The SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO bid date is from 20-Sep-2023 to 22-Sep-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Opening Date
|SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Listing Date
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Lot Size
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO lot size is 38 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (494 shares or 190190).
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Details
|SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Date
|20-Sep-2023 to 22-Sep-2023
|SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹1 per share
|SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Price
|₹366 to ₹385 per share
|SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹1 (aggregating up to ₹730 Cr)
|Shares of ₹1 (aggregating up to ₹603 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Shares of ₹1 (aggregating up to ₹127 Cr)
|Book Built Portion
|QIB Shares Offered
|Not more than 6256858
|Retail Shares Offered
|Not less than 1994535
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Not less than 2991803
|Pradeep Kumar Aggarwal, Lalit Kumar Aggarwal, Ravi Aggarwal.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Re-payment or pre-payment, in full or in part of certain borrowings availed by the company
- 2 Infusion of funds in certain of the subsidiary namely Signatureglobe Homes, Singnature Infrabuild, Signatureglobe Developers & Sternal Buildcon for re-payment or pre-payment, in full or in part of certain borrowings availed by the Subsidiaries
- 3 Inorganic growth through land acquisition and general corporate purposes
SignatureGlobal India Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Largest affordable and mid segment real estate developer in Delhi NCR.
- Well-established brand, strong distribution network and digital marketing capabilities translating into faster sales.
- Fast growing with ability to scale up rapidly.
- Ability to provide aspirational lifestyle and amenities at affordable pricing and at strategic locations.
- Standardized product offerings, quick turnaround and end-to-end in-house project execution expertise.
- Positive operating cash flows with low levels of debt.
- Strong focus on sustainable development. and
- Experienced Promoters and professional senior management team with marquee investors.
- The company's business and profitability is significantly dependent on the performance of the real estate market in the Delhi- NCR region, generally, and particularly in Gurugram and Sohna micro-markets in Haryana. Fluctuations in market conditions may affect its ability to sell the company projects at expected prices, which may adversely affect its revenues and earnings.
- The COVID-19 pandemic adversely affects the company business, financial condition, results of operations, cash flows, liquidity and performance, and it may reduce the demand for its projects in future.
- The withdrawal of certain benefits under the Haryana Affordable Housing Policy, 2013 and the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna, may adversely affect its business, prospects and results of operations.
- The company depends significantly on its residential development business, particularly in the affordable housing category, the success of which is dependent on the company ability to anticipate and respond to consumer requirements.
- The company has incurred net loss in the past, and its may not be able to achieve or maintain profitability in the future.
- There may be an increase in the price of land and/ or shortages of land available for development.
- The company may not be able to successfully identify and acquire suitable land or enter into collaboration agreements, which may affect its business and growth prospects.
- While acquiring land parcels or other properties or entering into collaboration agreements after conducting due diligence and obtaining independent title reports for the land, the company may not be aware of legal uncertainties and defects, which may have an adverse impact on its ability to develop and market projects on such lands.
- Some of the company projects are in the preliminary stages of planning and require approvals and renewals of certain approvals for its projects and the company is required to fulfil certain conditions precedent in respect of some of them, which may require it to reschedule the company Ongoing Projects and Forthcoming Projects.
- Significant increases in prices (including for increase in taxes and levies) or shortage of or delay or disruption in supply of, construction materials, contract labour and equipment could adversely affect the company estimated construction cost and timelines resulting in cost overruns.
- The company has not been able to obtain certain records of the name change of one of its directors and have relied on an undertaking furnished by him. Further, two of the company directors are unable to trace their secondary education degrees, and its have relied on undertakings furnished by them.
- The industry in which the company operate is competitive and increasing consolidation in a market dominated by branded developers may adversely affect its results.
- An inability to complete the company Ongoing Projects and Forthcoming Projects by their respective expected completion dates or at all could have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- Certain of the company is Completed Projects have not received a completion certificate from relevant authorities, as applicable.
- Work stoppages, shortage of labour and other labour problems could adversely affect the company business. Further, its operations are dependent on contract labour and an inability to access adequate contract labour at reasonable costs at the company project sites may adversely affect its business prospects and results of operations.
- The company has entered into collaboration agreements with third parties to acquire land which may entail certain risks.
- There are certain outstanding litigation proceedings involving the Company, Subsidiaries, Directors, Promoters and Group Companies, an adverse outcome in which, may have an adverse impact on its reputation, business, financial condition, results of operations and cash flows.
- Non-compliance with, and changes in, safety, health and environmental laws could adversely affect the company projects.
- The company Investor Agreements contain certain conditions which may adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company financing agreements impose certain restrictions on its operations, and the company failure to comply with operational and financial covenants may adversely affect its reputation, business and financial condition.
- The company own and have applied for registrations of certain intellectual property rights and any failure to enforce its rights could have an adverse effect on the company business prospects.
- It is difficult to compare the company performance between periods, as its revenues and expenses fluctuate significantly from period to period.
- Sales of the company projects may be adversely affected by the inability of its prospective customers to obtain financing for purchase of property.
- The company's business is capital intensive and requires significant expenditure for development, and is therefore heavily dependent on the availability of real estate financing, which may not be available on terms acceptable to it in a timely manner or at all.
- Some or all of the company outstanding receivables against the bookings may not be received in the future which may adversely affect its business prospects, financial conditions and results of operations.
- The company financial condition and results of operations could be adversely affected by the incidence and change in the rate of property taxes and stamp duties.
- The company has unsold units among its Ongoing Projects.
- The company's business and financial condition could be adversely affected if the company customers decide not to avail property management services.
- The company relies on its information technology systems for its operations and its reliability and functionality is critical to the success of the company business.
- The company operations and the work force, customers and/ or third parties on property sites are exposed to various hazards, which could adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Fraud or improper conduct may delay the development of a project and adversely affect the company business and results of operations.
- The company may experience difficulties in expanding its business into additional geographical markets. Failure to successfully implement the company expansion strategies and its development plans may materially and adversely affect the company business prospects, financial conditions and results of operations.
- The company's success depends in large part upon its qualified personnel, including the company senior management, directors and key management personnel, and the loss of or its inability to attract or retain such persons could adversely affect the company business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company is subject to penalty clauses under the agreements entered into with its customers, for any delay in the completion or defects in construction of the projects.
- The company relies on independent construction contractors, whom its do not control, to construct projects and any failure on their part to perform their obligations could adversely affect the company business, results of operations and cash flows.
- A portion of the company projects is held through its Subsidiaries and the company pledge of the shareholding to secure financing for such Subsidiaries. In the event of a default in its financing agreements, pledge may be invoked and its shareholding in the company Subsidiaries may be diluted.
- An inability to maintain adequate insurance cover in connection with the company projects may adversely affect its operations and profitability.
- Certain information contained in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus including that in relation to the company Completed Projects, Ongoing Projects, Forthcoming Projects and the area expressed to be covered by the projects are based on management estimates and may be subject to change.
- The company has certain contingent liabilities, which if they materialize, may adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Certain unsecured loans have been availed by it which may be recalled by lenders.
- The company funding requirements and proposed deployment of the Net Proceeds are based on management estimates and may be subject to change based on various factors, some of which are beyond its control. While the Company will receive proceeds from the Fresh Issue, it will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- Any variation in the utilization of the Net Proceeds would be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior shareholders' approval.
- There is a lack of specificity around one of the proposed objects of the Offer and the company has not specifically earmarked the use of the Net Proceeds under the head of the objects of the Offer.
- Certain of the company Promoters, Directors and Key Management Personnel hold Equity Shares in the Company and are therefore interested in the Company's performance in addition to their normal remuneration and reimbursement of expenses.
- The company Promoters, Directors and Group Companies have interests in certain companies, which are in businesses similar to the company and this may result in potential conflict of interest with it.
- The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest with the equity shareholders.
- The company Registered and Corporate Office are located on leased premises. If the lease for such premises are terminated or not renewed on terms acceptable to the company, it could adversely affect its business, financial condition, results of operations, and cash flows.
- The average cost of acquisition of Equity Shares by the Promoters and Selling Shareholders may be less than the Offer Price.
- The company has issued Equity Shares during the preceding twelve months at a price which may be below the Offer Price.
- The Company's ability to pay dividends in the future will depend on the Company's earnings, financial condition, working capital requirements, capital expenditures and restrictive covenants of the Company's financing arrangements.
- The company will continue to be controlled by its Promoters and certain members of the Promoter Group after the completion of the Offer.
- Certain sections of this Draft Red Herring Prospectus contain information from the Anarock Report which the company has commissioned and purchased and any reliance on such information for making an investment decision in the Offer is subject to inherent risks.
- The company has in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus included certain non-GAAP financial and operational measures and certain other industry measures related to its operations and financial performance that may vary from any standard methodology that is applicable across the real estate industry. The company relies on certain assumptions and estimates to calculate such measures, therefore such measures may not be comparable with financial, operational or industryrelated statistical information of similar nomenclature computed and presented by other similar companies.
- Continue to focus on the affordable and lower mid segment housing.
- Further consolidate our leadership position in Gurugram, Haryana and expand selectively in micro-markets within Delhi NCR.
- Focus on growth with cost and price optimization.
- Selectively acquire land to ensure efficient utilization of capital and enter into collaboration agreements to further grow our operations.
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO is subscribed 11.88 times on Sep 22, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed 6.82 times in the retail category, 12.71 times in the QIB category, and 13.54 times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Prospectus
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Listing Date
|27 Sep 23
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 22 4918 6200
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- ICICI Securities Ltd
- Axis Capital Ltd
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Ltd
FAQs on SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 20-Sep-2023 to 22-Sep-2023 has an issue size of ₹730 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 20-Sep-2023 to 22-Sep-2023.
The lot size of SignatureGlobal India Ltd is 38 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 13 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹14630 and ₹190190 respectively.
Allotment date for SignatureGlobal India Ltd is 27-Sep-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 29-Sep-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 03-Oct-2023.
The registrar for SignatureGlobal India Ltd IPO is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of SignatureGlobal India Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).