Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Timeline
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO opens on 08-Sep-2023, and closes on 12-Sep-2023. The Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO bid date is from 08-Sep-2023 to 12-Sep-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Listing Date
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Lot Size
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO lot size is 1000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1000 shares or 132000).
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Details
|Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Date
|08-Sep-2023 to 12-Sep-2023
|Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Price
|₹126 to ₹132 per share
|Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹56.55 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹53.98 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Akshay Parmar, Anurag Shah.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Investment in its joint venture, Victoria Hospital Ltd (VHL) Kampala Uganda for funding its capital expenditure requirements for proposed expansion & working capital requirements of VHL
- 2 Investment in its joint venture UMC Global Health Ltd (UMCGHL) Nigeria for funding its capital expenditure requirements for proposed expansion
- 3 Investment in its subsidiary, Biohealth Ltd (BHL), Tanzania for funding its capital expenditure requirements for proposed expansion
- 4 General corporate purposes
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Doctor-promoted Healthcare Group supported by a skilled and experienced professional team.
- Growth opportunities in existing facilities and diversification into new inter-linked verticals.
- Continued Investment in Medical Equipment & New Specialties.
- Focus on geographies with a skewed supply-demand gap.
- Proof of Concept for Consultancy Services and Operations & Management Contracts.
- The Company businesses is interconnected, and any deterioration in one of its group businesses can potentially have adverse effects on the overall performance of the company.
- The company face risks associated with providing project management consultancy services to the hospitals.
- The company revenue and profitability are inherently influenced by the project-based nature of its consultancy services.
- The company is subject to risks associated with its expansion strategy.
- The company distribution business faces risks of having a concentrated business.
- The company relies on third party suppliers for sourcing of its medical consumable products.
- One of the objects of the issue is to set up a disposable syringe manufacturing unit in the company subsidiary Biohealth Limited, Tanzania in which promoters have no experience.
- The company has not yet placed orders in relation to the capital expenditure to be incurred for the purchase of equipment / machinery. In the event of any delay in placing the orders, or in the event the vendors are not able to provide the equipment / machinery or other materials in a timely manner, or at all, may result in time and cost overruns and its business, prospects and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- If the company is unable to increase its hospital occupancy rates and reduce average length of stay of its patient in the company joint venture hospitals, its may not be able to generate adequate returns on the company capital expenditure.
- The company hospital business operations in Uganda and Nigeria are subject to competition from other hospitals and healthcare providers. The presence of competitors in the market poses a risk to its revenues, profitability, and market share.
- The company is involved in certain legal proceedings, which, if determined adversely, may affect its business and financial condition.
- The company Subsidiaries and Joint Ventures may not pay cash dividends on shares that its hold in them. Consequently, the Company may not receive any return on investments in its Subsidiaries, Joint Ventures and Associate Companies.
- The company business is depends on obtaining and maintaining governmental licenses necessary to operate its healthcare facilities.
- The company business is exposed to foreign exchange rate related fluctuations.
- Any downtime for maintenance and repair of its medical equipment could lead to business interruptions that could be expensive and harmful to its reputation and to the company business.
- The company Promoters, Directors and Key Managerial Personnel may have interest in its Company, other than reimbursement of expenses incurred, remuneration or other benefits received.
- The company require high working capital for its smooth day to day operations of business in its joint venture company, VHL and any discontinuance or the company inability to acquire adequate working.
- The company are subject to risks associated with expansion into new geographic regions.
- The company has not identified any alternate source of financing the objects of the Issue'. If its fail to mobilize resources as per its plans, its growth plans may be affected.
- The company has entered into and may continue to enter into related party transactions and there can be no assurance that such transactions have been on favourable terms.
- There have been instances in the past where the company have not made certain regulatory filings with the RoC and there were certain instances of discrepancies in relation to certain statutory filings and corporate records of the Company.
- The company Promoters and Promoter Group will be able to exercise significant influence and control over its operations after the issue and may have interests that are different from those of the company other shareholders.
- If the company is unable to keep abreast with technological changes, new equipment and service introductions, changes in patients' needs and evolving industry standards, its business and financial condition may be adversely affected. Further, the company will also incur costs associated with replacing obsolete equipment.
- The company contingent liabilities as stated in its Restated Financial Statements could affect its financial condition.
- The company may not be successful in implementing its business strategies.
- The Company has unsecured loans with a total outstanding amount of 2,211.80 lakhs as of December 31, 2022, that may be recalled by the lenders at any time.
- The company's management will have flexibility in utilizing the net proceeds from the issue and the deployment of the net proceeds from the issue is not subject to any monitoring by any independent agency.
- The company success depends heavily upon its individual Promoters and Directors for their continuing services, strategic guidance and financial support.
- The company presently do not own the trademark or logo under which its currently operate and if third parties infringe the trademark, logo and intellectual property that its use, the company business and reputation would be adversely affected.
- The company Promoters and Directors have interests in entities, which are in businesses similar to its and this may result in potential conflict of interest with us.
- The company have certain amount of outstanding indebtedness, which requires significant cash flows to service and are subject to certain conditions and restrictions in terms of the company financing arrangements, which restricts its ability to conduct the company business and operations in the manner its desire.
- The requirements of being a listed company may strain its resources.
- The company insurance coverage may not adequately protect it against potential risk, and this may have a material adverse effect on its business.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future will depends upon future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements and capital expenditures.
- The Equity Shares have never been publicly traded, and, after the issue, the equity shares may experience price and volume fluctuations, and an active trading market for the equity shares may not develop. Further, the price of the equity shares may be volatile, and you may be unable to resell the equity shares at or above the issue price, or at all.
- There are restrictions on daily weekly monthly movement in the price of the equity shares, which may adversely affect the shareholder's ability to sell for the price at which it can sell, equity shares at a particular point in time.
- The company have not independently verified certain data in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus.
- QIB and Non-Institutional Investors are not permitted to withdraw or lower their Bids (in terms of quantity of Equity Shares or the Bid Amount) at any stage after submitting a Bid.
- Investors will not be able to sell immediately on an Indian stock exchange any of the Equity Shares they purchase in the Issue.
- Any future issuance of Equity Shares may dilute the shareholding of the Investor, or any sale of Equity Shares by the company Promoter or other significant shareholder(s) may adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- Continue to invest in increasing bed capacity and clinical specialties in existing facilities and set-up newer facilities in key target markets.
- Develop a comprehensive health-tech platform.
- Continue to invest in marketing and enhancing operational capabilities of the Consultancy Services and Medical Value Travel vertical.
- Develop its distribution network and collaborate with an increasing number of manufacturers/ brands for exclusive distribution.
- Invest in training and attract and engage skilled healthcare professionals (doctors, para-medics & technicians).
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Sep 12, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Prospectus
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Listing Date
|21 Sep 23
|NSE - SME
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: 022-6263 8200
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Unistone Capital Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 08-Sep-2023 to 12-Sep-2023 has an issue size of ₹56.55 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 08-Sep-2023 to 12-Sep-2023.
The lot size of Unihealth Consultancy Ltd is 1000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹132000 and ₹132000 respectively.
Allotment date for Unihealth Consultancy Ltd is 15-Sep-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 18-Sep-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 20-Sep-2023.
The registrar for Unihealth Consultancy Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Unihealth Consultancy Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).