Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Timeline
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO opens on 01-Aug-2023, and closes on 04-Aug-2023. The Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO bid date is from 01-Aug-2023 to 04-Aug-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Listing Date
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Lot Size
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO lot size is 1000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1000 shares or 128000).
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Details
|Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Date
|01-Aug-2023 to 04-Aug-2023
|Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Price
|₹128 per share
|Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹49.84 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹47.12 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Vikrant Shivajirao Patil, Vinaya Vikrant Patil.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 To meet working capital requirements
- 2 Repayment of loan to subsidiary
- 3 Loan to Subsidiary
- 4 General corporate purposes
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Experienced Promoters and Management Team.
- Wide range of Service Portfolio.
- Global Presence.
- Quality assurance.
- The company does not own the premises in which its registered office, training premises and Branch Office are located and the same is on lease arrangement. Any termination of such lease/license and/or non- renewal thereof and attachment by property owner could adversely affect the company operations.
- The Company, Promoters, Promoters Group and Group Companies are party to certain litigation and claims. These legal proceedings are pending at different levels of adjudication before various courts and regulatory authorities. Any adverse decision may make us liable to liabilities/ penalties and may adversely affect the company reputation, business and financial status.
- The Company is dependent on few numbers of customers for sales. Loss of any of this large customer may affect its revenues and rofitability.
- The company's business is highly dependent on technology and any disruption or failure of its technological systems may affect its operations.
- Any failure to attract and retain qualified associates who meet the training requirements of the clients may adversely affect its business prospects, reputation and future financial performance.
- The company Restated Financial Statements are reviewed and Signed by the Peer Review Auditors who is not Statutory Auditors of the Company as required under the provisions of ICDR.
- A part of the Issue proceeds will be utilized for Loan to subsidiary, from which the company has received loan in past.
- The company generally do business with its customers on work-order basis and do not enter long term contracts with most of them.
- The company Promoters play a key role in the functioning, and its heavily rely on their knowledge and experience in operating of the business and therefore, it is critical for the business that the Promoter and Executive Directors remain associated with it. The company success also depends upon the services of the key managerial personnel and its ability to attract and retain key managerial personnel and the company inability to attract them may affect its operations.
- The company failure to perform in accordance with the standards prescribed in work order of its client could result in loss of business or compensation payment.
- The Company requires a significant amount of working capital for continued growth. Its inability to meet of the working capital requirements may have an adverse effect on the results of operations.
- The company is subject to foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations which could have a material and adverse effect on the results of operations and financial conditions.
- The company's inability to effectively manage its growth and related issues could materially and adversely affect the business and impact the company future financial performance.
- Clients may delay or default in making payments for services which could affect the cash-flows and liquidity of the Company.
- There are certain discrepancies and non- compliances noticed in some of the corporate records relating to forms filed with the Registrar of Companies.
- The Company operates under several statutory and regulatory permits, licenses and approvals. Its failure to obtain and/or renew any approvals or licenses in future may have an adverse impact on the business operations.
- The Company had negative cash flow from operating activity in recent fiscals, details of which are given below. Sustained negative cash flow could adversely impact its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company has incurred net loss in the past, and its may not be able to achieve or maintain profitability in the future.
- In addition to normal remuneration, other benefits and reimbursement of expenses to the Promoters and Directors; they are interested to the extent of their shareholding and dividend entitlement thereon in the Company and for the transactions entered into between the Company and themselves as well as between the Company and our Group Companies/Entities. The Company in future may enter in related party transactions subject to necessary compliances.
- The company face competition in the business from organized and unorganized players, which may adversely affect its business operation and financial condition.
- The company has availed a credit facility from bank, and it is subject to certain restrictive covenants. Any Delay in issuing No Objection Certificate for the proposed issue may delay its proposed Initial public offering.
- The company insurance coverage may not be adequate to protect it against certain operating hazards and this may have a material adverse effect on its business.
- Certain agreements may be inadequately stamped or may not have been registered as a result of which its operations may be adversely affected.
- The company could be harmed by employee misconduct or errors that are difficult to detect and any such incidence could adversely affect its financial condition, results of operations and reputation.
- The company revenues and profitability vary across the business verticals, thereby making its future financial results less predictable.
- The company Promoters and members of the Promoter Group will continue jointly to retain majority control over the Company after the Issue, which will allow them to determine the outcome of matters submitted to shareholders for approval.
- There is no monitoring agency appointed by the Company to monitor the utilization of the Issue proceeds.
- Industry information included in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus has been derived from industry reports. There can be no assurance that such third-party statistical, financial and other industry information is either complete or accurate.
- Within the parameters mentioned in the chapter titled "Objects of this Issue" of this Draft Red Herring Prospectus, the Company's management will have flexibility in applying the proceeds of this Issue. The fund requirement and deployment mentioned in the Objects of this Issue have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution.
- The company has not identified any alternate source of raising the funds required for the object of the Issue and the deployment of funds is entirely at its discretion and as per the details mentioned in the section titled "Objects of the Issue".
- Any variation in the utilization of the Net Proceeds as disclosed in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus shall be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior Shareholders' approval.
- Any future issuance of Equity Shares may dilute your shareholdings, and sale of the Equity Shares by the company major shareholders may adversely affect the trading price of its Equity Shares.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future will depends upon its future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditure and restrictive covenants in the financing arrangements.
- The company inability to effectively implement of the business and growth strategy may have an adverse effect on its operation and growth.
- The average cost of acquisition of Equity shares by the Promoters is lower than the Issue price.
- The requirements of being a public listed company may strain its resources and impose additional requirements.
- Improve global presence:
- Leveraging its market skills and relationship:
- Reduction of operational costs and achieving efficiency:
- To increase brand visibility:
- Maintaining edge over competitors:
- Customer Satisfaction:
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Aug 04, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Prospectus
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Listing Date
|11 Aug 23
|NSE - SME
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 810 811 4949
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Beeline Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 01-Aug-2023 to 04-Aug-2023 has an issue size of ₹49.84 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 01-Aug-2023 to 04-Aug-2023.
The lot size of Vinsys IT Services India Ltd is 1000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹128000 and ₹128000 respectively.
Allotment date for Vinsys IT Services India Ltd is 09-Aug-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 10-Aug-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 11-Aug-2023.
The registrar for Vinsys IT Services India Ltd IPO is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Vinsys IT Services India Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).