Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Timeline
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO opens on 27-Sep-2023, and closes on 03-Oct-2023. The Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO bid date is from 27-Sep-2023 to 03-Oct-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Listing Date
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Lot Size
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO lot size is 800 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (800 shares or 132000).
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Details
|Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Date
|27-Sep-2023 to 03-Oct-2023
|Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Price
|₹162 to ₹165 per share
|Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹54.66 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹54.66 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Narendra Narayanan, Meera Narendra, Sumukh Narendra.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Working Capital Requirements
- 2 General Corporate Purposes
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Indigenous integrated and strategic defence and aerospace electronics solutions provider which is well positioned to benefit from the Make in India opportunity.
- Innovation focussed business model.
- Consistent track record of profitable growth due to a scalable business model.
- Established and proven track record.
- Leveraging the experience of its Promoter.
- Experienced management team and motivated employees.
- Cordial relations with its customers.
- The Company and its Promoters has made delayed payments with respect to the credit facilities availed by them in the past.
- The company materially relies on a single customer for its revenues from operations for the fiscal year 2021, 2022 and 2023. Any loss of business from such customer may adversely affect the company revenues and profitability.
- The company revenue from operations depends significantly on defence & aerospace contract. Any changes in the defence policy or a decline or reprioritisation of funding in the Indian defence budget, or delays in the budget process could adversely affect its ability to grow or maintain the company sales, earnings, and cash flow.
- The company is subject to strict quality requirements, customer inspections and audits, and any failure to comply with quality standards may lead to cancellation of existing and future orders and could negatively impact its reputation and the company business and results of operations and future prospects.
- The loss, shutdown or slowdown of the company Electronic System, Design and manufacturing facility may have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company may not qualify for or win bids to further expand its business in future, which may have an adverse effect on the company business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- The company is subject to government regulations and if its fail to obtain, maintain or renew the company statutory and regulatory licenses, permits and approvals required for its business, The company results of operations and cash flows may be adversely affected.
- The company has significant working capital requirements. If its experience insufficient cash flows from the company operations or are unable to borrow to meet its working capital requirements, it may materially and adversely affect the company business, cash flows and results of operations.
- In past the company has one Associate Company for which no prior approval of Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") for making Overseas Direct Investment ("ODI") was taken.
- The company has incurred indebtedness and an inability to comply with repayment and other covenants in its financing agreements could adversely affect the company business and financial condition. Its have not been, and may continue to not be, in compliance with certain financial covenants under certain of the company financing agreements.
- If the company is unable to manage of the growth effectively, its business, future financial performance and results of operations could be materially and adversely affected.
- In past the Company has made delay in filing of Statutory Returns and delayed in dispensing of statutory fees.
- If the company do not continue to innovate and further develop its business, or the company are not able to keep pace with technological developments, its may not remain competitive and the business and results of operations could suffer.
- There are certain outstanding litigations involving the Company, the Promoter, the Directors and the Group Entities and any adverse outcome in any of these proceedings may adversely affect its profitability and reputation and may have an adverse effect on the company results of operations and financial condition.
- The company could incur losses under its contracts as a result of cost overruns, delays in delivery or failures to meet contract specifications which may have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company's success depends significantly on its Promoters, Key Management Personnel and other senior management and skilled personnel. The loss of their services may have a material adverse effect on the company business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company inability to handle risks associated with its export sales could negatively affect of the sales to customers in foreign countries.
- Availability and cost of import and acquisition of raw materials could adversely affect the company business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- The company has significant power, and fuel requirements and any disruption to its power sources could increase its production costs and adversely affect company results of operations.
- If the comapany is unable to establish and maintain an effective system of internal controls and compliances, its business and reputation could be adversely affected.
- The company design, develop and manufacture products and solutions that incorporate advanced technologies. Many of its contracts contain performance obligations that require innovative design capabilities, are technologically complex or involve developmental costs.
- Any downgrade in the company credit ratings could increase its borrowing costs, affect of the ability to obtain financing, and adversely affect the company business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The Company had negative cash flows from its Operating activities, Investing activities as well as financing activities in some of the previous year(s):
- Failure or disruption of the company Information and Technology ("IT") and/ or enterprise resources planning systems may adversely affect its business, financial condition, results of operations and future prospects.
- The company's business, results of operation and financial conditions could be materially and adversely affected if any fault of its causes any accidents at the customers' units.
- If the company fail to keep its technical knowledge and process know-how confidential, the company may suffer a loss of the competitive advantage or its may negatively impact the overall implementation of the programmes being worked on.
- The company operates in a competitive business environment. Failure to compete effectively against its competitors and new entrants to the industry in any of the business segments may adversely affect the company business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Cyber-attacks or other security breaches could have a material adverse effect on the company business, results of operation or financial condition.
- The insurance coverage taken by it may not be adequate to protect against certain business risks and this may have an adverse effect on the business operations.
- If additional stringent labour laws, involve additional compliance requirements or other industry standards in India become applicable to it, the company business, profitability and results of operations may be adversely affected. Any labour disputes or unrests could lead to lost production, increased costs or delays which could lead to penalties.
- The company appoint contract labours for carrying out certain operations and its may be held responsible for paying the wages of such workers, if the independent contractors through whom such workers are hired default on their obligations, and such obligations could have an adverse effect on the company results of operations and financial condition.
- The company Promoters, certain Directors and Key Managerial Personnel are interested in the Company in addition to their normal remuneration or benefits and reimbursement of expenses incurred.
- The Company does not have any registered intellectual property registrations and its may be subject to intellectual property rights claims by third parties, which could require it to pay significant damages and could limit the company ability to use certain technologies.
- The company has entered, and may continue to enter, into related party transactions which may not always enable us to achieve the most favourable terms.
- The deployment of funds raised through this Issue shall not be subject to any Monitoring Agency and shall be purely dependent on the discretion of the management of the Company.
- Within the parameters as mentioned in the chapter titled "Objects of the Issue" beginning on page 73 of this Draft Red Herring Prospectus, the Company's management will have flexibility in applying the proceeds of this Issue. The fund requirement and deployment mentioned in the Objects of this Issue have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution.
- Disruption in transportation of the company finished products could affect its business adversely and materially.
- The company has not independently verified certain industry data in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus.
- The company Group Companies are involved or authorised to undertake one or more ventures, which are in the same line of activity or business as that of the Company.
- The Registered Office and Mysore Manufacturing unit of the Company is a KIADB Land which is allotted on lease cum sale basis. If the lease is neither renewed nor the sale deed is executed, the company may suffer disruptions in its operations.
- The company earnings and margins may vary based on the mix of the contracts and programs, the company performance, and its ability to control costs.
- The company Promoters has given guarantees in relation to certain debt facilities provided to it, which if revoked may require alternative guarantees, repayment of amount due or termination of the facilities.
- The loss of certain independent certification and accreditation of the company products and the manufacturing practices that its have adopted could harm the company business.
- The average cost of acquisition of Equity Shares by the company Promoters is lower than the Issue Price.
- Unforeseen environmental costs could affect the company future earnings as well as the affordability of its products and services.
- The Issue Price of the Equity Shares may not be indicative of the market price of the Equity Shares after the Issue.
- Any future issue of Equity Shares may dilute your shareholding and sales of the company Equity Shares by its Promoter or other major shareholders may adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future will depends upon its future results of operations, financial condition, cash flows and working capital and capital expenditure requirements.
- Strengthen its system integration operations and further expand its PCB assembly and system integration business.
- Strengthen relationships with its existing customers and expand customer base.
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Oct 03, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Prospectus
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Listing Date
|06 Oct 23
|NSE - SME
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Registrar
Skyline Financial Services Pvt
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Sarthi Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 27-Sep-2023 to 03-Oct-2023 has an issue size of ₹54.66 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 27-Sep-2023 to 03-Oct-2023.
The lot size of Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd is 800 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹132000 and ₹132000 respectively.
Allotment date for Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd is 04-Oct-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 05-Oct-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 05-Oct-2023.
The registrar for Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd IPO is Skyline Financial Services Pvt. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Vinyas Innovative Technologies Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).