Womancart Ltd IPO Timeline
Womancart Ltd IPO opens on 16-Oct-2023, and closes on 18-Oct-2023. The Womancart Ltd IPO bid date is from 16-Oct-2023 to 18-Oct-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Womancart Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Womancart Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Womancart Ltd IPO Listing Date
Womancart Ltd IPO Lot Size
Womancart Ltd IPO lot size is 1600 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1600 shares or 137600).
Womancart Ltd IPO Details
|Womancart Ltd IPO Date
|16-Oct-2023 to 18-Oct-2023
|Womancart Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Womancart Ltd IPO Price
|₹86 per share
|Womancart Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹9.56 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹9.56 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Branding & Marketing
- 2 Working Capital Requirement
- 3 General Corporate Purposes
- 4 App Development
Womancart Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Integrated Business Model
- Own Brands
- Focus on customer sevrice
- Quality Deliverables
- Authentic personalisation through leveraging customer data
- Its present promoter of the Company is first generation entrepreneur.
- The company has a relatively short operating history, which makes it difficult to evaluate its business and future prospects.
- The company has incurred loss in one of the three previous financial years.
- The Company has negative cash flows from its operating and investing activities in the current and past years, details of which are given below. Sustained negative cash flow could impact its growth and business.
- The restated financial statements have been provided by the peer reviewed chartered accountant who is not the statutory auditor of the Company.
- The Company may incur penalties or liabilities for non-compliances with certain provisions of the GST Act, Income Tax and other applicable laws in the last three (3) Years.
- The Company may incur penalties or liabilities for non-compliances with certain provisions of the Companies Act and other applicable laws in the last three (3) Years.
- There are outstanding legal proceedings involving the Company as well as promoter and Directors. Any adverse outcome on such proceedings may affect its business, financial condition and reputation.
- Its inability to maintain the company website could reduce demand, and may cause loss of consumers, suppliers or sellers. Any undetected errors or design faults could result in limited capacity and directly affect its revenues.
- There are risks in the sale of its owned brands due to new launch and early stage adaptation in market. If the company is not able to attract customers to its owned brands, its revenue may be affected.
- The Company has issued Equity Shares during the last twelve months at a price which may be lower than the Offer Price.
- Its new product introductions may not be as successful as the company anticipate.
- While the retail e-commerce market and the beauty and personal care market have been growing, there is no guarantee this will continue into the future or as currently forecasted.
- The beauty and personal care market is highly fragmented. Competition can arise from a number of sources including traditional physical retailers, omni-channel, mono-channel, multi-branded retailers, and online-only e-commerce competitors.
- The success of its business and its ability to grow relies on the company ability to retain its existing key supplier relationships and its ability to continue to attract suppliers on acceptable terms.
- The company face potential risks related to payments, which include risks associated with cash on delivery as well as risks related to payment processing.
- Any unauthorized access or intrusion into its software or systems, as well as any form of cyber-attack, could significantly harm its business and have a negative impact on the company financial condition and operating results.
- The Company does not own the premises through which its conduct its business operations.
- Its business requires substantial working capital requirement and may require additional financing to meet working capital requirement in the future. If the company is unable to borrow or raise additional financing, it would adversely impact its business and operations.
- Its subsidiaries may incur penalties or liabilities for non-compliances with certain provisions of the Companies Act and other applicable laws.
- Business operation and stability depends on many factors, its may not be able to effectively implement the company business and growth strategy.
- Any outbreak of pandemic like COVID -19 may have impact on its business and operations which is uncertain and such impact may be significant and continual nature on its business and operations.
- Its marketing and advertising activities may not be successful in increasing the popularity of the Company among its customers. If the company marketing or advertising initiatives are not effective, this may affect the popularity of the Company.
- The success of the business depends on its ability to acquire customers in a cost-effective manner.
- Its failure to accurately predict or respond to customer preferences could result in lower sales or margins or reputational damage to its brand, and could have a material adverse effect on the company financial and/or operational performance.
- Maintaining and enhancing its brand and product offering is critical to expanding the company customer base and suppliers.
- The retail e-commerce market is influenced by changing technologies and adapting industry standards for the future.
- The company have in past entered into related party transactions and its may continue to do so in the future.
- The company is heavily dependent on its promoters, directors and key managerial personnels for its future growth, any loss of or its inability to attract or retain such persons could adversely affect the company business.
- Its promoter and member of promoter group jointly will continue to have majority control over the Company may allow them to determine the outcome of matters submitted to shareholders for approval.
- Inability to protect its intellectual property or any claim that the company infringe on the intellectual property rights of others could erode its competitive advantage and could have a material adverse effect on it.
- Its insurance policy may not be adequate to cover all the losses which a business could incur. Any inability to maintain adequate cover from material adverse incidents may adversely affect its operation and profitability.
- The company have not identified any alternate source of funding and hence any failure or delay on its part to mobilize the required resources or any shortfall in the issue proceeds may delay the implementation schedule.
- Global growth is expected to be slow with a deceleration in advanced economies.
- Certain Agreements, deeds or licenses may be in the previous name of the company.
- Fluctuation of Interest rate may adversely affect the Company's business.
- Any variation in the utilization of net proceeds would be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior shareholders' approval.
- Its inability to establish internal control systems could cause operational errors which may adversely affect its business.
- The company future success is dependent on its ability to attract and/or retain individuals that will complement its culture and to retain an experienced senior management team.
- The company is required to maintain certain approvals and licenses required in the ordinary course of business and the failure to obtain or renew them in a timely manner or at all may adversely affect its operations.
- Its funding requirements and proposed deployment of the Net Proceeds have not been appraised by a bank or a financial institution and if there are any delays or cost overruns, its may have to incur additional cost to fund the objects of the Issue because of which its business, financial condition and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future may be affected by any material adverse effect on its future earnings, financial condition or cash flows.
- Industry information included in this Draft Prospectus has been derived from an industry report from various websites. The reliability on the forecasts of the reports could be incorrect and would significantly impact its operations.
- Sale of Equity Shares by its Promoters or other significant shareholder(s) or any future issue of Equity Shares may dilute your shareholding and adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- Market price of its share will be decide by market forces and issue price of equity share may not be indicative of the market price its share price after the issue.
- Equity Shares of the Company have never been publicly traded, and after the Issue, the Equity Shares may be subject to price and volume fluctuations, and an active trading market for the Equity Shares may or may not develop. Further, the Issue Price may not be indicative of the market price of the Equity Shares after the Issue.
- Investors may be subject to Indian taxes arising out of income arising on the sale of the Equity Shares.
- QIBs and Non-Institutional Investors are not permitted to withdraw or lower their Applications (in terms of quantity of Equity Shares or the Application Amount) at any stage after the submission of their Application, and Retail Individual Investors are not permitted to withdraw their Applications after closure of the Application/ Issue Closing Date.
- Investors will not be able to sell immediately on an Indian stock exchange any of the Equity Shares they purchase in the Issue.
- Holders of Equity Shares may be restricted in their ability to exercise pre-emptive rights under Indian law and thereby may suffer future dilution of their ownership position.
- A third-party could be prevented from acquiring control of it post this Issue, because of anti-takeover provisions under Indian law.
- Omnichannel approach
- Building Strong Relationships with Brands
- Incorporate User-Generated Content and Reviews
- More and more Focus on Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Embracing Social Media and Influencer Partnerships
- Quick Delivery
- Portfolio of owned brands
- Virtual Try On
- Personalisation and Recommendation
- Development of Mobile App Features
- Embrace Sustainability
- Offer Subscription Services
- Collaboration with Beauty Professionals
- Quick Commerce
- Private label
- Category and market adjacencies
- International Expansion
- Own Sanitary Napkin Brand
Womancart Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Womancart Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Womancart Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Oct 18, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Womancart Ltd IPO Prospectus
Womancart Ltd IPO Listing Date
|27 Oct 23
|NSE - SME
Womancart Ltd IPO Registrar
Maashitla Securities Pvt Ltd
Womancart Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Narnolia Financial Services Ltd
FAQs on Womancart Ltd IPO
Womancart Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 16-Oct-2023 to 18-Oct-2023 has an issue size of ₹9.56 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Womancart Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Womancart Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 16-Oct-2023 to 18-Oct-2023.
The lot size of Womancart Ltd is 1600 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹137600 and ₹137600 respectively.
Allotment date for Womancart Ltd is 23-Oct-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 25-Oct-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 26-Oct-2023.
The registrar for Womancart Ltd IPO is Maashitla Securities Pvt Ltd. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Womancart Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).