Benefits Of Opening Demat Account With m.Stock
What is a Demat Account and why do you need it?
Millions of Indians have turned to the stock market to participate in its buzz, excitement and change their financial future, for the better. However, before you can trade in the stock market, you must open a Demat and trading account. Contrary to popular belief, Demat and trading accounts are not the same. A Demat account merely holds your financial assets. Whereas a trading account actually facilitates buying and selling of the stored assets. As per the rules laid down by SEBI, Demat accounts can only be opened through a registered and authorised Depository Participant (broker).
Why should you open a Demat account with m.Stock?
m.Stock is a one-stop investing and trading platform offered by Mirae Asset, a globally renowned financial group with over US $600 Billion in assets under management. With a global lineage across 25+ countries, m.Stock provides unparalleled technology, which allows you to trade faster and make the right decision. But the best part of investing/trading with m.Stock is its unbelievable pricing. With a one-time fee of Rs 999, you can trade for free across products for life. You can also opt to make your annual maintenance charge free for life, by paying an additional Rs. 999.
Benefits of opening a Demat Account with m.Stock
- Unmatched pricing with zero brokerage across products for life
- Intuitive, fast and simple user interface
- Advanced technical and fundamental tools and data for better decision making
- Benefit from global lineage of 25+ years
- Option to invest and trade in multiple products from the same platform, such as stocks, mutual funds, F&O, ETFs, currency, commodities, etc.
- Multi-channel availability with multi-screen login.
- Best-in-class features and services like margin trading facility, GTT orders, IPO, live news, pre-created index baskets, etc.
- Dedicated customer support to resolve your queries
So, enjoy the power of m.Stock and open your Demat account today.
How to open Demat account with m.Stock
Opening a Demat and trading account with m.Stock is very easy, convenient, and quick. In fact, the entire account opening journey can be accomplished in a matter of a few minutes by following the below steps:
- Enter your mobile number and verify with OTP
- Enter your email ID and verify using OTP
- Provide your PAN card number and enter your date of birth.
- Pay the account opening fee (you can choose from Rs 999 one-time or Rs 149 payment structure)
- Upload your selfie
- Upload or draw signature using stylus
- Link your bank account to your trading account
- Enter profile information (gender, occupation, nominee details etc.)
- Upload F&O proof like ITR, salary slip, bank statement etc.
- Upload address details manually or via Digilocker
- Complete In-Person Verification
- Upload PAN Card
- Finalise the authorisation process with e-sign using Aadhaar OTP
That’s it. On successful verification, you will receive your Demat account ID and password within 24-48 working hours, using which you can trade on m.Stock app and web platforms.