Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Timeline
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO opens on 15-Jun-2023, and closes on 20-Jun-2023. The Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO bid date is from 15-Jun-2023 to 20-Jun-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Listing Date
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Lot Size
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO lot size is 1200 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1200 shares or 120000).
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Details
|Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Date
|15-Jun-2023 to 20-Jun-2023
|Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Price
|₹100 per share
|Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹50.34 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹50.34 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Mohan Prasad Panday, Bala Balaji Panday.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Repayment of certain borrowings
- 2 Repairs & Renovation of existing retail outlets & setting of new retail outlets
- 3 To meet the Working Capital Requirements
- 4 General Corporate Purposes
Cell Point (India) Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- There are certain outstanding legal proceeding involving its Promoter and Promoter Entities which may adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company Statutory Auditor has included certain emphasis of matters in audited financials of the Company.
- The company operations are significantly located in the North Andhra Pradesh region, especially in Visakhapatnam. Any downturn or any failure to expand its operations or adverse developments affecting the company operations in these locations may restrict its growth and may adversely impact on its market share, revenue and results of operations.
- The Company's business highly depends on the brands recognition and reputation of the products it offers to sell and their inability to maintain or enhance brands image that its sell could have a material adverse effect on the company business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The Company is dependent on few numbers of suppliers for purchase of products. Loss of any of this large Suppliers may affect its business operations.
- The company may in the future face potential liabilities from lawsuits or claims from third parties, should they perceive any deficiency in the products we sell in its stores. The company may also face the risk of legal proceedings initiated against the Company which may result in loss of business and reputation.
- The company business is dependent on the availability and supply and cost of products. Any significant increase in the prices including the taxes and levies or decrease in the availability of any of the products may adversely affect its results of operations.
- The company may be subject to risks associated with product warranty for the brand products.
- Some of its agreements restrain it from entering new territories and the e-commerce space.
- The company require certain approvals and licenses in the ordinary course of business, some of the approvals may have been expired or have not been obtained or are required to be updated with the new name of the Company i.e. Cell Point (India) Limited post conversion of the Company from private limited company to public limited company. Any failure to successfully obtain/ renew /update such registrations may adversely affect its operations, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company purchase inventory in anticipation of sales, and if its fail to manage the company inventory effectively during that period, its business and results of operations could be adversely affected.
- The company business is subject to seasonal and cyclical volatility due to which there may be fluctuation in the sales of products which could lead to higher closing inventory position, which may adversely affect its business.
- The company inability to promptly identify and respond to changing customer preferences or evolving trends may decrease the demand for its merchandise among its customers, which may adversely affect the company business.
- The company operate in a competitive industry and its market share may be adversely impacted in case the company do not keep ourselves appraised of the latest consumer trends and technology and if its fail to compete effectively in the markets in which the company operate.
- The Company being in the retail segment requires significant amount of working capital for a continued growth. its inability to meet the company working capital requirements may have an adverse effect on its results of operations.
- The company intend to use a portion of the Net Proceeds to prepay / repay certain loan facilities.
- The Company had negative cash flow from certain activity in recent fiscals, details of which are given below.
- The Company has allotted Equity Shares during the preceding one year from the date of the Prospectus which are lower than the Issue Price.
- The Company has several Contingent Liability and Commitments which if materialize could affect its financial position.
- The company financing agreements contain covenants that limit its flexibility in operating the company business. Its inability to meet the company obligations, including financial and other covenants under its debt financing arrangements could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest with the equity shareholders.
- The Company has unsecured loans that may be recalled by the lenders at any time.
- The Objects of the Issue for which funds are being raised have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution. The deployment of funds is entirely at the discretion of its management and as per the details mentioned in the section titled "Objects of the Issue". Any revision in the estimates may require it to reschedule the company expenditure and may have a bearing on its expected revenues and earnings.
- The company Promoters have provided personal guarantees for a portion of borrowings taken by Company to secure such loans.
- The company registered office and most of its retail stores are on leased/ rented premises and leave & license agreement have been executed for the same. Any termination or dispute in relation to this lease/ rental agreement may have an adverse effect on its business operations and results thereof.
- The company inability to procure and/or maintain adequate insurance cover in connection with its business may adversely affect the company operations and profitability.
- Its may be unable to sufficiently obtain, maintain, protect, or enforce its intellectual property and other proprietary rights.
- There are certain discrepancies noticed in some of the corporate records of its Company.
- There have been some instances of delay/ default in payment of statutory dues by the Company in the past.
- The company has relied on declarations, affidavit and provisional documentary evidence for certain details in relation to its Promoters, Directors and Key Managerial Personnel as mentioned in "The company Management" chapter in this Prospectus.
- The continuing effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on its business and operations is highly uncertain and cannot be predicted.
- The company inability to manage losses due to fraud, employee negligence, theft or similar incidents may have an adverse impact on its profitability and the company reputation.
- The company is dependent on a number of Key Management Personnel, including its Promoters, Directors, senior management, and the loss of or the company inability to attract or retain such persons could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company Board of Directors and management may change its operating policies and strategies without prior notice or shareholder approval.
- In addition to normal remuneration or benefits and reimbursement of expenses, some of its Promoters and/ or Directors and/ or Key Managerial Personnel's are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and dividend entitlement thereon in the Company.
- The company has not made any alternate arrangements for meeting its capital requirements for the Objects of the Offer.
- Delay in raising funds from the IPO could adversely impact the implementation schedule.
- There is no monitoring agency appointed by the Company and the deployment of funds are at the discretion of its Management and the company Board of Directors, though it shall be monitored by the Audit Committee.
- The Company has not appointed any independent agency for the appraisal of the proposed Project.
- Any variation in the utilization of the Net Proceeds as disclosed in this Prospectus shall be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior Shareholders' approval.
- The company has not commissioned an industry report for the disclosures made in the chapter titled "Industry Overview" and made disclosures on the basis of the data available on the internet.
- Established brand name.
- Experienced and Result Oriented Team.
- Strategic Location Benefit.
- Wide range of Products.
- Good network of stores all over Andhra Pradesh which offers One-Stop Solution.
- Training of work force and after sale services.
- Well established and cordial relationship with Manufacturers.
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Jun 20, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Prospectus
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Listing Date
|28 Jun 23
|NSE - SME
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 22 6263 8200
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- First Overseas Capital Ltd
FAQs on Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 15-Jun-2023 to 20-Jun-2023 has an issue size of ₹50.34 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 15-Jun-2023 to 20-Jun-2023.
The lot size of Cell Point (India) Ltd is 1200 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹120000 and ₹120000 respectively.
Allotment date for Cell Point (India) Ltd is 23-Jun-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 26-Jun-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 27-Jun-2023.
The registrar for Cell Point (India) Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Cell Point (India) Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).