Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Timeline
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO opens on 06-Oct-2023, and closes on 10-Oct-2023. The Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO bid date is from 06-Oct-2023 to 10-Oct-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Listing Date
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Lot Size
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO lot size is 1600 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1600 shares or 123200).
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Details
|Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Date
|06-Oct-2023 to 10-Oct-2023
|Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Price
|₹77 per share
|Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹24.95 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹24.95 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Rajeev Sharma, Nitin Bharal, Narendra Singh Bisht.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Meeting working capital requirements
- 2 General corporate purposes
Committed Cargo Care Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Smooth flow of operations.
- Experienced Promoters and Management Team.
- Existing Supplier Relationship.
- Comprehensive solution for logistics requirement.
- Well-defined organizational structure.
- The Company, its Promoters,and its Directors are involved in litigation proceedings that may have a material adverse outcome.
- The Company requires certain statutory and regulatory approvals for conducting its business and the company failure to obtain, retain or renew them in a timely manner, or at all, may adversely affect its operations.
- The company may be unable to sufficiently obtain, maintain, protect, or enforce its intellectual property and other proprietary rights.
- The company's top 10 customers contribute approximately 14.09%, 5.57%, 8.01% and 10.43% of its revenues for six months period ended September 30, 2022, financial year ended March 31, 2022, Financial year ended March 31, 2021 and Financial year ended March 31, 2020 respectively. Any loss of business from one or more of them may adversely affect its revenues and profitability.
- The Company has not been able to file certain filings with the Registrar of Companies.
- The company may face competition from a number of international and domestic third-party logistics companies, which may adversely affect its market position and business.
- The company profitability and results of operations may be adversely affected in the event of increases in the carrier cost, labour or other costs.
- The company deal in clearance and transportation of hazardous goods, in case of any accident involving hazardous goods; its may be liable for damages and subsequent litigations.
- The Company does not have any long-term contracts with any of shipping lines, transporters, custom clearance agents etc. which may adversely affect its results of operations.
- The Company may not be able to deliver the cargo on timely basis due to which its could become liable to claims by the customers, suffer adverse publicity and incur substantial cost as result of deficiency in the company service which could adversely affect its results of operations.
- A few of the company properties including Registered Office of the Company, are not owned by it. In the event, its unable to renew the lease/rent agreements, or if such agreements are terminated, its may suffer a disruption in the company operations.
- The company freight forwarding business depends upon its network of overseas agents for fulfilment of logistics needs of the company customers. Its inability to maintain its relationships with the company overseas sales agents or deficiency in the service provided by such agents may adversely affect its revenues and profitability.
- The company's business is dependent on the road network in India and its ability to utilise the owned as well as hired vehicles in an uninterrupted manner. Any disruptions or delays in this regard could adversely affect it and lead to a loss of reputation and/ or profitability.
- Break down, Mishaps or accidents could result in a loss or slowdown in operations and could also cause damage to life and property.
- The Company is yet to file Form with RoC for satisfaction of Charge under the Companies Act.
- Some of the company corporate records and forms filed with the Registrar of Companies are not traceable.
- Failure in maintaining the requisite standard for storage of perishable products stored in its warehouse or transported by it could have a negative effect on its business.
- The company is also engaged in the business of Heavy Lift Transportation. In case of non- identification of efficient method of transporting or not obtaining statutory permissions in this regard, its operations and profitability could be adversely affected.
- The company may be unable to attract, recruit and retain employees with the requisite skills such as experienced drivers may adversely impact its business, results of operations and financial results.
- The company has experienced negative cash flows in previous years. Any operating losses or negative cash flows in the future could adversely affect its results of operations and financial conditions.
- The company diverse and complex multi-location operations subject it to various statutory, legal and regulatory risks.
- The company has not received consents from some of the members of the Promoter Group to include their name in promoter group category.
- The company's success depends heavily upon its Promoters and Directors for their continuing services, strategic guidance and financial support.
- The company transportation operations depend on its ability to generate sufficient transportation volumes to achieve acceptable profit margins or avoid losses.
- Changes in technology may render its current technologies obsolete or require it to undertake substantial capital investments, which could adversely affect its results of operations.
- In addition to normal remuneration, other benefits and reimbursement of expenses of its Directors (including the company Promoter) and Key Management Personnel are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and dividend entitlement in the Company.
- The company requires high working capital for its smooth day to day operations of business and any discontinuance or its inability to acquire adequate working capital timely and on favourable terms may have an adverse effect on the operations, profitability and growth prospects.
- The Qualification and Experience proof of some of its Promoters & Directors may not be available.
- The Company's insurance coverage may not be adequate to protect it against all material hazards which may result in disruptions of operations/monetary loss on account of stoppage of work.
- If the company is unable to manage its growth effectively or if its estimates or assumptions used in developing of the strategic plan are inaccurate or its unable to execute the company strategic plan effectively, its business and prospects may be materially and adversely affected.
- The company Promoter Group will continue to have substantial voting power to influence corporate actions even after the completion of the Public Issue.
- Employee misconduct, errors or fraud could expose it to business risks or losses that could adversely affect its business prospects, results of operations and financial condition.
- Any Penalty or demand raised by statutory authorities in future will affect its financial position of the Company.
- The company has in the past entered into certain related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future.
- Proposed objects of the Issue for which funds are being raised have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution. Any inability on its part to effectively utilize the Issue proceeds could adversely affect its financials.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future will depend upon its future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditure and restrictive covenants in its financing arrangements.
- Any future issuance of Equity Shares may dilute your shareholdings, and sale of the Equity Shares by its major shareholders may adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- The Issue Price of the company Equity Shares may not be indicative of the market price of the Equity Shares after the Issue and the market price of the company Equity Shares may decline below the Issue Price and you may not be able to sell your Equity Shares at or above the Issue Price.
- The company cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of facts and other statistics with respect to India, the Indian economy and industry in which its operate contained in the Draft Prospectus.
- The company has not made any alternate arrangements for meeting its working capital requirements for the Objects of the Issue. Further the company has not identified any alternate source of financing the 'objects of the Issue'. Any shortfall in raising / meeting the same could adversely affect its growth plans, operations and financial performance.
- The company is no monitoring agency appointed by it and the deployment of funds are at the discretion of its management and the board of Directors, though it shall be monitored by the company Audit Committee.
- PAN India Presence.
- Investment in infrastructure.
- Quality Assurance.
- Reduction of operational costs and achieving efficiency.
- Focus on Increase in Volume of Sales.
- Leveraging its Market skills and Relationships.
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Oct 10, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Prospectus
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Listing Date
|18 Oct 23
|NSE - SME
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 22 6263 8200
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Fedex Securities Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 06-Oct-2023 to 10-Oct-2023 has an issue size of ₹24.95 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 06-Oct-2023 to 10-Oct-2023.
The lot size of Committed Cargo Care Ltd is 1600 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹123200 and ₹123200 respectively.
Allotment date for Committed Cargo Care Ltd is 13-Oct-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 16-Oct-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 17-Oct-2023.
The registrar for Committed Cargo Care Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Committed Cargo Care Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).