Delaplex Ltd IPO Timeline
Delaplex Ltd IPO opens on 25-Jan-2024, and closes on 30-Jan-2024. The Delaplex Ltd IPO bid date is from 25-Jan-2024 to 30-Jan-2024. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Delaplex Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Delaplex Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Delaplex Ltd IPO Listing Date
Delaplex Ltd IPO Lot Size
Delaplex Ltd IPO lot size is 600 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (600 shares or 115200).
Delaplex Ltd IPO Details
|Delaplex Ltd IPO Date
|25-Jan-2024 to 30-Jan-2024
|Delaplex Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Delaplex Ltd IPO Price
|₹186 to ₹192 per share
|Delaplex Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹46.08 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹34.56 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹11.52 Cr)
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Nitin Sachdeva, Manish Iqbalchand Sachdeva, Delaplex Inc.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 APAC Sales and Marketing Expenditure
- 2 Funding of capital expenditure requirements of the company towards purchase of office equipment
- 3 Funding working capital requirements of the company
- 4 General corporate purposes and unidentified inorgonic acquisition
Delaplex Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Software product and solutions for supply chain management.
- Tailored Tech Solutions.
- Clients in international market.
- Wide Service Portfolio.
- Experience of its Promoters and senior management team.
- The company is dependent on few of its customers for its revenues, mainly its body corporate promoter and one of the company's Group Company. Further the company does not have any long-term commitments from customers and any failure to continue its existing arrangements could adversely affect the company's business and results of operations.
- Its revenue structure is currently reliant on a select group of customers, particularly its body corporate promoter and a Group Company. While the company has established firm long-term commitments with its holding body corporate customer, other customers does not have similar long-term commitments. The continuation of its existing arrangements is crucial, and any failure in this regard could potentially impact its business and operational outcomes.
- Its revenues from operations are highly dependent on customers located in the United States. Worsening economic conditions or factors that negatively affect the economic conditions of the United States could materially adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The success of its business hinges on the company's ability to continually innovate in response to shifting customer needs, adopt and develop new technologies, and adapt to evolving industry standards. Operating in an industry characterized by rapid technological advancements, dynamic industry standards, frequent service introductions, and changing customer demands, its recognize the necessity to stay ahead.
- If the company fail to innovate in response to changing customer needs and adopt and develop new technologies, or adapt to evolving industry standards, its business, financial condition, and results of operations could be adversely affected.
- Its business will suffer if the company fail to anticipate and develop new services and enhance existing services in order to keep pace with rapid changes in technology and the industries on which its focus.
- The company has certain outstanding litigation against it, an adverse outcome of which may adversely affect its business, reputation and results of operations.
- The Company has entered into related party transactions in the past and may continue to enter into related party transactions in the future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest with the equity shareholders.
- The company is dependent on its ability to customize software products as per the demands and requirements of the customer based on latest technology. If the company is not able to enhance current portfolio in response to evolving industry requirements, its operating results may be negatively affected.
- Its funding requirements with respect to unidentified acquisitions are based on management estimates and the entities proposed to be acquired are not yet identified.
- Its propose to utilize a portion of the Net Proceeds to undertake acquisitions for which targets have not been identified. Its inability to complete such transactions may adversely affect its competitiveness and growth prospects. And its proposed deployment of the Net Proceeds with respect to unidentified acquisitions are based on management estimates and the same have not been independently appraised by a bank or a financial institution.
- The Company relies on third party for providing cloud service and ineffective management of this relationship or agreement could increase the Company's financial, legal, reputational and operational risk.
- Its may become liable to its customers and lose customers if the company has defects or disruptions in its software products. Its may also be liable in the event of misuse of the company software products or platforms.
- The restated financial statements have been provided by peer reviewed chartered accountants who is not statutory auditor of the Company.
- Its software product exposes it to numerous risks, including sometimes conflicting legal and regulatory requirements, and violation of these regulations could adversely its business and results of operations.
- Its business and results of operations are dependent on the contracts that we enter into with its business partners. Any breach of the conditions under these contracts may adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- Its software products owing to certain issues such as coding, configuration or any other technical error or defects could lead to Company bearing exponential costs, delay in revenues and consequently expose it to litigation.
- The business practices of its customers with respect to the collection, use and management of personal information could give rise to operational interruption, liabilities or reputational harm as a result of governmental regulation, legal requirements or industry standards relating to consumer privacy and data protection.
- If the company fail to attract and retain highly skilled IT professionals, its may not have the necessary resources to properly staff projects, and failure to successfully compete for such IT professionals could materially adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Its success largely depends upon the knowledge and experience of the company Promoters, Directors, its Key Managerial Personnel and Senior Management as well as its ability to attract and retain personnel with technical expertise. Any loss of its Promoter, Directors, Key Managerial Personnel, Senior Management or its ability to attract and retain them and other personnel with technical expertise could adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Failure to offer client support in a timely and effective manner may adversely affect its relationships with the company's clients.
- Within the parameters as mentioned in the chapter titled "Objects of this Offer" beginning on page 75 of this Red Herring Prospectus, the Company's management will have flexibility in applying the proceeds of the Offer. The fund requirement and deployment mentioned in the Objects of this Offer have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution.
- Employee misconduct including misuse of confidential data and failure to maintain confidentiality of information could harm it and is difficult to detect and deter.
- If the company is not successful in managing increasingly large and complex projects, its may not achieve its financial goals and the company results of operations could be materially adversely affected.
- Any IT system failures or lapses on part of any of its employees may lead to operational interruption, liabilities or reputational harm.
- If its security measures are compromised, the company products and services would be perceived as vulnerable, its brand and reputation would be damaged and customers could stop using its products and services, all of which would materially adversely affect it.
- Any failure to accurately estimate the overall risks, revenues or costs in respect of a project, may adversely affect its profitability and results of operations. Its actual cost in executing a contract may vary substantially from the assumptions underlying its contract. Its may be unable to recover all or some of the additional expenses, which may have a material adverse effect on its results of operations, cash flows and financial condition.
- Fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates could materially affect its financial results.
- Its marketing and advertising campaigns may not be successful in increasing the popularity of its products and offerings. If the company marketing initiatives are not effective, this may adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- The company could become liable to customers, suffer adverse publicity and incur substantial costs as a result of defects in its products, which in turn could adversely affect the value of its brand, and its sales could be diminished if the company are associated with negative publicity.
- Orders placed by customers may be delayed, modified or cancelled, which may have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Its results of operations and cash flows could be adversely affected, if the company is unable to collect its dues and receivables from, or invoice the company unbilled services to, its clients.
- The Company had negative cash flows in the past years from investing activities, details of which are given below. Sustained negative cash flow could impact its growth and business.
- There are certain discrepancies and non-compliances noticed in some of its financial reporting and/or records relating to filing of returns and deposit of statutory dues with the taxation and other statutory authorities.
- Exchange rate fluctuations in various currencies in which the company do business could materially and adversely impact its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Interruptions or performance problems associated with its technology and infrastructure may harm its business and results of operations.
- Certain premises including its registered office, and branch offices are not owned by it and the company has only lease rights over such premises. In the event its lose such rights or are required to negotiate it, the company cash flows, business, financial conditions and results of operations could be adversely affected.
- The Company requires significant amounts of working capital for a continued growth. Its inability to meet its working capital requirements may have an adverse effect on its results of operations.
- The Company operates under Trademark/ brand name not owned by the Company and acquired vide a No Objection Certificate from its Promoter. Its failure to meet any future demand / adherence to the terms and conditions that may be imposed in future, may end up losing the authorization for usage in which event its business shall be adversely affected.
- If the company is not able to obtain, renew or maintain the statutory and regulatory permits and approvals required to operate its business it may have an adverse effect on the company's business.
- The company operates in a competitive environment and face fair competition in its business from organized and unorganized players, which may adversely affect its business operations and financial condition.
- There may be potential conflict of interests between the Company and other venture or enterprises promoted by its promoter or directors.
- If the company is unable to source business opportunities effectively, its may not achieve its financial objectives.
- Its may not be successful in implementing the company's business strategies.
- The company is subject to risks associated with expansion into new geographic regions.
- The deployment of funds raised through this Offer shall not be subject to any Monitoring Agency and shall be purely dependent on the discretion of the management of the Company.
- Industry information included in this Red Herring Prospectus has been derived from industry reports. There can be no assurance that such third-party statistical, financial and other industry information is either complete or accurate.
- Its ability to pay dividends will depend upon future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditures and other factors.
- Its Promoters and members of the Promoter Group will continue jointly to retain majority control over the Company after the Offer, which will allow them to determine the outcome of matters submitted to shareholders for approval.
- Its future funds requirements, in the form of issue of capital or securities and/or loans taken by it, may be prejudicial to the interest of the shareholders depending upon the terms on which they are eventually raised.
- In addition to normal remuneration or benefits and reimbursement of expenses, some of its directors and key managerial personnel are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and dividend entitlement in the Company.
- Strategic Acquisition and Alliances.
- Expansion of its existing service portfolio.
- Continue to Focus on Providing Customer Centric Services and Offerings.
- Continue to maintain good relationships with its customers.
- Brand Image.
Delaplex Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Delaplex Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Delaplex Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Jan 30, 2024 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Delaplex Ltd IPO Prospectus
Delaplex Ltd IPO Listing Date
|02 Feb 24
|NSE - SME
Delaplex Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: 022 - 6263 8200
Delaplex Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Shreni Shares Ltd
FAQs on Delaplex Ltd IPO
Delaplex Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 25-Jan-2024 to 30-Jan-2024 has an issue size of ₹46.08 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Delaplex Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Delaplex Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 25-Jan-2024 to 30-Jan-2024.
The lot size of Delaplex Ltd is 600 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹115200 and ₹115200 respectively.
Allotment date for Delaplex Ltd is 31-Jan-2024 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 31-Jan-2024. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 01-Feb-2024.
The registrar for Delaplex Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Delaplex Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).