Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Timeline
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO opens on 12-Sep-2023, and closes on 15-Sep-2023. The Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO bid date is from 12-Sep-2023 to 15-Sep-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Listing Date
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Lot Size
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO lot size is 1200 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1200 shares or 109200).
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Details
|Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Date
|12-Sep-2023 to 15-Sep-2023
|Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Price
|₹91 per share
|Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹25.23 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹25.23 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Divyansh Mukesh Gupta, Vijaya Mukesh Gupta.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Meeting incremental working capital requirements
- 2 General corporate purposes
Kundan Edifice Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Long-term relationships with leading industry customers.
- Strong focus on R&D.
- Experienced Promoter Directors with extensive domain knowledge.
- Well established manufacturing facility designed to serve multiple products range.
- Strong and consistent financial performance.
- The Company, and group companies are party to certain litigation and claims. These legal proceedings are pending at different levels of adjudication before various courts and regulatory authorities. Any adverse decision may make it liable to liabilities/penalties and may adversely affect its reputation, business and financial status.
- The company is highly dependent on certain key customers for a substantial portion of its revenues. Loss of relationship with any of these customers may have a material adverse effect on the company profitability and results of operations.
- The markets in which its customers compete are characterized by consumers and their rapidly changing preferences and other related factors including lower manufacturing costs and therefore as a result the Company may be affected by any disruptions in the industry.
- The company do not own the registered office, manufacturing units from which its carry out the company business activities. Disruption of the rights as licensee/ lessee or termination of the agreements with its licensors/ lessors would adversely impact the manufacturing operations and, consequently, its business.
- The company success is dependent on the management, skilled manpower. Its inability to attract and retain key personnel or the loss of services of the company Promoter Director may have an adverse effect on its business prospects.
- Shortages in, or rises in the prices of, raw materials or components for products the company manufacture, which account for majority of the costs, may adversely affect its business.
- The company may be subject to financial and reputational risks due to product quality and liability issues which may have an adverse effect on the company business, financial condition and results of its operations.
- The company manufacturing facilities are critical to its business. Any disruption in the continuous operations of the manufacturing facilities would have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company is yet to obtain consents/ no objection certificate from lenders of the Company for the Issue.
- In the twelve months prior to the date of filing the Draft Prospectus, the Company had issued Equity Shares at a price, which may be lower than the Issue Price.
- There have been certain instances of regulatory non-compliances or delays or errors in the past. Its may be subject to regulatory actions and penalties for any such past or future non- compliance or delays or errors and our business, financial condition and reputation may be adversely affected.
- The company require certain approvals and licenses in the ordinary course of business, some of the approvals have been expired or have not been obtained or are required to be updated with the new registered office of the Company. Any failure to successfully obtain/renew/update such registrations may adversely affect its operations, results of operations and financial condition.
- The success of the manufacturing process is dependent upon few suppliers for the company raw material supplies for its business operations. In an eventuality where the company suppliers are unable to deliver it the required materials in a time - bound manner it may have a material adverse effect on its business operations and profitability.
- The company insurance coverage may not adequately protect it against all material hazards.
- The company may be subjected to risks associated with product warranty.
- Any inability on the part to maintain quality standards could adversely impact its business, results of operations and financial condition. Quality control is a vital element for the company sector.
- The Company has negative cash flows from its operating and investing activities in the past years, details of which are given below. Sustained negative cash flow could impact the company growth and business.
- Any inability on the company part to keep pace with the technological developments could adversely impact its business, results of operations and financial conditions.
- The company engage contract labour for carrying out certain business operations.
- Fraud, theft, employee negligence or similar incidents may adversely affect its results of operations and financial condition.
- If the company is unable to source business opportunities effectively, its may not achieve the company financial objectives.
- The Company has unsecured loans that may be recalled by the lenders at any time and the Company may not have adequate funds to make timely payments or at all.
- Under-utilization of the company manufacturing capacities and an inability to effectively utilize its expanded manufacturing capacities could have an adverse effect on the company business, future prospects and future financial performance.
- Information in relation to its installed capacity and capacity utilization of the manufacturing facility included in this Draft Prospectus is based on various assumptions and estimates, and future production and capacity utilization may vary.
- The company has entered into Related Party Transactions and continue to do so in future. There can be no assurance that such transactions, individually or in the aggregate, will not have an adverse effect on the Company's financial condition and results of operations.
- Delays or defaults in client payments could affect its operations.
- Some of the Group Companies have incurred losses in the past and may incur losses in the future.
- Compliance with, and changes in, safety, health and environmental laws and regulations may adversely affect its business, prospects, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company may not be able to sustain if there is no effective implementation of its business and growth strategy.
- The company Promoter and the Promoter Group will jointly continue to retain majority shareholding in the Company after the issue, which will allow them to determine the outcome of the matters requiring the approval of shareholders.
- The markets the company serve are subject to cyclical demand and vulnerable to economic downturn, which could harm the company business and make it difficult to project long-term performance. In addition, its business is seasonal.
- The company is dependent on third party transportation and logistics service providers. Any increase in the charges of these entities could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- If The company is unable to establish and maintain an effective internal controls and compliance system, its business and reputation could be adversely affected.
- If companies with products that its currently manufacture or may manufacture in the future do not continue to outsource manufacturing to electronics manufacturing companies in India, The company sales could be adversely affected.
- The company presently do not own the trademark or logo under which the currently operate and if third parties infringe the trademark, logo and intellectual property that its use, the company business and reputation would be adversely affected.
- The company funding requirements and proposed deployment of the Net Proceeds are based on management estimates and may be subject to change based on various factors, some of which are beyond its control. If the company is unable to deploy the Net Proceeds in a timely or an efficient manner, it may affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future will depend upon its future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditure and restrictive covenants in the company financing arrangements.
- The company has not commissioned an industry report for the disclosures made in the chapter titled ndustry Overview' and made disclosures on the basis of the data available on the internet and such data has not been independently verified by it.
- The deployment of funds raised through this Issue shall not be subject to any Monitoring Agency and shall be purely dependent on the discretion of the management of the Company.
- Improve and increase operational efficiencies.
- Optimal utilization of resources.
- Expand into new product lines.
- Enhance customer base by entering new geographies.
- Focus on quality.
- Continue to focus on ODM /OEM model.
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Sep 15, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Prospectus
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Listing Date
|26 Sep 23
|NSE - SME
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Registrar
Cameo Corporate Services Ltd
Phone: 044 4002 0700
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Fedex Securities Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 12-Sep-2023 to 15-Sep-2023 has an issue size of ₹25.23 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 12-Sep-2023 to 15-Sep-2023.
The lot size of Kundan Edifice Ltd is 1200 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹109200 and ₹109200 respectively.
Allotment date for Kundan Edifice Ltd is 21-Sep-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 22-Sep-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 25-Sep-2023.
The registrar for Kundan Edifice Ltd IPO is Cameo Corporate Services Ltd. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Kundan Edifice Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).