Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Timeline
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO opens on 26-Jun-2023, and closes on 30-Jun-2023. The Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO bid date is from 26-Jun-2023 to 30-Jun-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Listing Date
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Lot Size
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO lot size is 2000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (2000 shares or 140000).
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Details
|Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Date
|26-Jun-2023 to 30-Jun-2023
|Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Price
|₹65 to ₹70 per share
|Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹16.17 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹15.02 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Ashish Jain, Anil Jain, Saurabh Jain.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 To meet working capital requirement
- 2 General corporate purposes
Pentagon Rubber Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Leveraging the experience of our Promoter.
- Existing client relationship.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control of our Products.
- Customer satisfaction and revenues from long standing customer relationships.
- Scalable Business Model.
- The company has not received details in respect interest in other companies and entities from some of its Promoter Group Members, hence the information disclosed in chapter titled "The Promoters and Promoter Group" is limited to information provided by company.
- Intense competition in the market of conveyor Rubber Belting Industry could affect its pricing, which could reduce the company share of business from clients and decrease its revenues and profitability.
- The company do not have long-term agreements with most of its suppliers or customers and the loss of one or more of them or a reduction in their demand for the company products could adversely affect its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- In case of its inability to obtain, renew or maintain the statutory and regulatory licenses, permits and approvals required to operate the company business it may have a material adverse effect on its business.
- There are outstanding legal proceedings involving the Company. Any adverse decision in such proceedings may have a material adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company top ten customers contribute majority of its revenues from operations. Any loss of business from one or more of them may adversely affect its revenues and profitability.
- The company top ten suppliers contribute majority of its purchases. Any loss of business with one or more of them may adversely affect its business operations and profitability.
- The company manufacturing activities are dependent upon availability of skilled and unskilled labours.
- The company failure to adapt to technological developments or industry trends could affect the performance and features of its products, and reduce our attractiveness to the company customers.
- Any slowdown or shutdown in its manufacturing operations, or under-utilization at the company manufacturing facilities, including due to labour unrest, or any inability to obtain adequate electricity & fuel with respect to such operations, could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company has a substantial amount of outstanding indebtedness, which requires significant cash flows to service and are subject to certain conditions and restrictions in terms of its financing arrangements, which restricts the company ability to conduct its business and operations in the manner the company desire.
- The property used by the Company for the purpose of its branch office is not owned by it. Any termination of the relevant lease agreement or rent agreement in connection with such property or the company failure to renew the same could adversely affect its operations.
- There are certain discrepancies and non-compliances noticed in some of its corporate records relating to forms filed with the Registrar of Companies and taxation authorities.
- If the company is not successful in managing its growth, its business may be disrupted and the company profitability may be reduced.
- The unsecured loan availed by the Company from Banks, Director and Promoter group may be recalled at any given point of time.
- Any failure to comply with financial and other restrictive covenants imposed on it under the company financing agreements may affect its operational flexibility, business, results of operations and prospects.
- The company operations are labour intensive and its manufacturing operations may be materially adversely affected by strikes, work stoppages or increased wage demands by its employees or those of its suppliers.
- The company has entered into and may enter into related party transactions in the future also.
- The company trademark is registered on name of the Company. Its may be unable to adequately protect its intellectual property. Furthermore, its may be subject to claims alleging breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- The company success is dependent on its Promoters, senior management and skilled manpower. Its inability to attract and retain key personnel or the loss of services of the company Promoter or Managing Director and Whole Time Directors may have an adverse effect on its business prospects.
- If there is a change in policies related to tax, duties or other such levies applicable to the company, it may affect its results of operations.
- The company face foreign exchange risks that could affect its results of operations.
- The company has experienced negative cash flows in the past. Any such negative cash flows in the future could affect its business, results of operations and prospects.
- The company lenders have charge over the immovable properties of its Director and Promoter in respect of finance availed by it.
- The company marketing and advertising campaigns may not be successful in increasing the popularity of its products and offerings. If the company marketing initiatives are not effective, this may adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- The company face competition from both domestic as well as international markets and its inability to compete effectively may have a material adverse impact on its business and results of operations.
- Misconduct or errors by manpower engaged by us could expose it to business risks or losses that could affect the company business prospects, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company operating results could be adversely affected by weakening of economic conditions due to lock-down in all parts of India and other parts of world due to pandemic covid-19, or similar unforeseen events.
- The company is exposed to the risk of delays or non-payment by its clients and other counterparties, which may also result in cash flow mismatches.
- The company is subject to the risk of failure of, or a material weakness in, its internal control systems.
- The company insurance coverage may not be adequate to protect it against all potential losses to which its may be subject and this may have a material effect on the company business and financial condition.
- The company Promoters and Executive Directors hold Equity Shares in the Company and are therefore interested in the Company's performance in addition to their remuneration and reimbursement of expenses.
- The company has significant ongoing funding requirements and may not be able to raise additional capital in the future. As a result, its may not be able to respond to business opportunities, challenges or unforeseen circumstances.
- The company business operations may be disrupted by an interruption in power supply which may impact its business operations.
- The company business is substantially affected by prevailing economic, political and other prevailing conditions in India.
- The present promoters of the Company are first generation entrepreneurs.
- The future operating results are difficult to predict and may fluctuate or adversely vary from the past performance.
- The company has not independently verified certain data in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus.
- Any Penalty or demand raise by statutory authorities in future will affect its financial position of the Company.
- The company has not identified any alternate source of raising the working capital mentioned as its 'objects of the Issue'. Any shortfall in raising / meeting the same could adversely affect its growth plans, operations and financial performance.
- The Company's management will have flexibility in utilizing the Net Proceeds from the Issue. The deployment of the Net Proceeds from the Issue is not subject to any monitoring by any independent agency.
- The company funds requirements are based on internal management estimates, wherever possible, and have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution. Any increase in the actual deployment of funds may cause an additional burden on its finance plans. The company has not entered into definitive agreements to utilize its Issue proceeds.
- Any variation in the utilization of the Net Proceeds as disclosed in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus shall be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior approval of the shareholders of the Company.
- Portion of its Issue Proceeds are proposed to be utilized for general corporate purposes which constitute [*] of the Issue Proceed. As on date the company has not identified the use of such funds.
- The average cost of acquisition of Equity Shares by its Promoters could be lower than the Issue Price.
- The company has not paid any dividends in the last five Financial Years. Its ability to pay dividends in the future will depend upon future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements and capital expenditures.
- The company will continue to be controlled by its Promoters and Promoter Group after the completion of the Issue, which will allow them to influence the outcome of matters submitted for approval of our shareholders.
- The company Equity Shares have never been publicly traded and may experience price and volume fluctuations following the completion of the Issue, an active trading market for the Equity Shares may not develop, the price of its Equity Shares may be volatile and you may be unable to resell your Equity Shares at or above the Issue Price or at all.
- Rights of shareholders under Indian laws may be more limited than under the laws of other jurisdictions.
- The Issue Price of its Equity Shares may not be indicative of the market price of its Equity Shares after the Issue and the market price of the company Equity Shares may decline below the Issue Price and you may not be able to sell your Equity Shares at or above the Issue Price.
- A third party could be prevented from acquiring control of the Company because of anti-takeover provisions under Indian law.
- The requirements of being a listed company may strain its resources and distract management.
- The company may require further equity issuance, which will lead to dilution of equity and may affect the market price of its Equity Shares or additional funds through incurring debt to satisfy its capital needs, which the company may not be able to procure and any future equity offerings by it.
- Leveraging our Market skills and Relationships.
- Optimal Utilization of Resources.
- Improving operational efficiencies.
- To Build-Up a Professional Organization.
- Expansion of Business.
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Jun 30, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Prospectus
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Listing Date
|07 Jul 23
|NSE - SME
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Pvt Ltd
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Beeline Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 26-Jun-2023 to 30-Jun-2023 has an issue size of ₹16.17 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 26-Jun-2023 to 30-Jun-2023.
The lot size of Pentagon Rubber Ltd is 2000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹140000 and ₹140000 respectively.
Allotment date for Pentagon Rubber Ltd is 05-Jul-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 06-Jul-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 07-Jul-2023.
The registrar for Pentagon Rubber Ltd IPO is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Pentagon Rubber Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).