Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Timeline
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO opens on 22-Nov-2023, and closes on 24-Nov-2023. The Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO bid date is from 22-Nov-2023 to 24-Nov-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Listing Date
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Lot Size
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO lot size is 1000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1000 shares or 140000).
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Details
|Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Date
|22-Nov-2023 to 24-Nov-2023
|Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Price
|₹136 to ₹140 per share
|Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹21 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹21 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Aman Preet, Kulbir Chopra, Avneet Chopra.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 To meet working capital requirement
- 2 Brand positioning marketing & advertisement
- 3 General corporate purposes
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Widespread Vendor Network.
- Experienced Promoters and Sound Operation Team.
- Long Term Relationship with Clients and Repeat Business.
- Quality Assurance.
- The Company has given Corporate Guarantees of Rs. 565.92 Lakh as on June 30, 2023 in respect to the credit facilities taken by its promoter group company. The company cannot assure that there will be no default done by its promoter group entity in the future.
- Its may continue to derives a material portion of the company revenue from its top five customers, which include Rockingdeals Private Limited/ Harkrishanji Products Private Limited/ Rockingdeals (HYD) Private Limited (Its Promoter Group Companies). Any loss of business from one or more of top 5 customer may adversely affect its revenues and profitability.
- Majority of its state wise revenues from operations for the last 3 years is dependent majorly on Haryana. Any adverse developments affecting its operations in these states could have an adverse impact on the company revenue and results of operations.
- The Company procure the product from various brands or external vendors for sourcing the product requirements. Also, the company does not have long-term agreements with its suppliers and an inability to procure the desired quality, quantity of its products at acceptable prices, may adversely affect the company business, profitability and reputation.
- There is risk of Forward or Downward Integration by its supplier to directly start selling their products to the end customer or its clients.
- Its inability to expand or effectively manage its B2B Partners/ Vendors network may have an adverse effect on the company business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company "Rockingdeals Circular Economy Limited" and its promoter group companies "Rockingdeals Private Limited" and "Rockingdeals (HYD) Private Limited" are working under the same brand name "Rockingdeals".
- Its inability to accurately forecast demand for its products, and accordingly manage the company inventory, may have an adverse effect on its business, cash flows, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company is heavily dependent on its Promoters and Key Managerial Personnel for the continued success of its business through their continuing services and strategic guidance and support.
- The company and group companies are involved in certain legal proceeding(s) potential litigations, departmental notices and tax proceedings. Any adverse decision in such proceeding(s) may render us/them liable to liabilities/penalties and may adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- There are certain discrepancies and non-compliances noticed in some of its corporate records relating to forms filed with the Registrar of Companies and taxation authorities.
- The company have issued Equity Shares during the last one year at a price that may be below the Issue Price.
- The Company does not have any documentary evidence for the educational qualifications for one of its promoters.
- The company does not own the premises in which its registered office is located and the same are on lease arrangement. Any termination of such lease/license and/or non-renewal thereof and attachment by Property Owner could adversely affect its operations.
- One of its lease agreement has not been registered as a result of which the company operations may be affected.
- The company operates in a competitive environment and face fair competition in its business from organized and unorganized players, which may adversely affect its business operations and financial condition.
- The possibility of defective products could result in liability issues and harm its reputation.
- The possibility of counterfeit or fake products could result in liability issues and harm its reputation.
- The company insurance coverage may not be adequate to protect it against certain operating hazards and this may have a material adverse effect on its business.
- The company have applied for registration of logo and do not own the trademark legally as on date. Its may be unable to adequately protect the company intellectual property. Furthermore, its may be subject to claims alleging breach of third-party intellectual property rights.
- Quality concerns and negative publicity, if any, would adversely affect the value of its brand, and the company sales.
- Its may not be able to sustain effective implementation of its business and growth strategy.
- The company growth will depends on its ability to build its brand and failure to do so will negatively impact its ability to effectively compete in this industry.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 or outbreak of any other severe communicable disease could have a potential impact on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company inability to manage growth could disrupt its business and reduce profitability.
- In addition to normal remuneration, other benefits and reimbursement of expenses some of its Promoters who are directors as well, hold Equity Shares in the Company and may be interested in the Company to the extent of interest received on loan given, their shareholding and dividend entitlement in the Company.
- The company have not made any dividend payments in the past and its ability to pay dividends in the future will depend upon future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditures and restrictive covenants in its financing arrangements.
- The deployment of funds raised through this Issue shall not be subject to any Monitoring Agency and shall be purely dependent on the discretion of the management of the Company.
- You may be subject to Indian taxes arising out of capital gains on sale of Equity Shares.
- The price of its Equity Shares may be volatile, or an active trading market for the company Equity Shares may not develop.
- The company cannot assure you that its equity shares will be listed on the NSE Emerge in a timely manner or at all, which may restrict your ability to dispose of the equity shares.
- Sale of Equity Shares by its Promoters or other significant shareholder(s) may adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- After this Issue, the price of the Equity Shares may be highly volatile, or an active trading market for the Equity Shares may not develop.
- The Issue price of its Equity Shares may not be indicative of the market price of the company Equity Shares after the Issue and the market price of ita Equity Shares may decline below the issue price and you may not be able to sell your Equity Shares at or above the Issue Price.
- Maintaining Edge over competitors by introducing new categories of products
- Its Classification Centre.
- Customer Relationship Management Initiative.
- Targeting Middle Class.
- Sustainable & Circular Economy.
- Leveraging its Market skills and Relationships.
- Focus on quality.
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Nov 24, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Prospectus
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Listing Date
|30 Nov 23
|NSE - SME
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 - 22 - 6263 8200;
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Corporate Capitalventures Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 22-Nov-2023 to 24-Nov-2023 has an issue size of ₹21 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 22-Nov-2023 to 24-Nov-2023.
The lot size of Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd is 1000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹140000 and ₹140000 respectively.
Allotment date for Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd is 28-Nov-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 29-Nov-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 29-Nov-2023.
The registrar for Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Rockingdeals Circular Economy Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).