C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Timeline
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO opens on 29-Aug-2023, and closes on 31-Aug-2023. The C P S Shapers Ltd IPO bid date is from 29-Aug-2023 to 31-Aug-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Opening Date
|C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Listing Date
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Lot Size
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO lot size is 600 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (600 shares or 111000).
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Details
|C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Date
|29-Aug-2023 to 31-Aug-2023
|C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Price
|₹185 per share
|C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹11.1 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹11.1 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Abhishek Kamal Kumar, Rajendra Kumar.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Purchase of palnt and machinery at its existing manufacturing facility
- 2 Purchase of commercial vehicle
- 3 Funding of capital expenditure requirements of the company towards purchase of solar power system
- 4 Upgradation of existing IT Software at its existing manufacturing facility and registred office
- 5 Repayment or prepayment in full of in part of borrowings availed by the company from banks and financial institutions
- 6 Funding working capital requirements of the company
- 7 General corporate purposes
C P S Shapers Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Customer base across geographies and industries.
- E-retailing and online distribution network.
- Its Product Portfolio.
- Brand Equity.
- Customer Centric Business Model.
- Quality assurance.
- Experienced Promoters and management team.
- The company has certain outstanding litigation against it, an adverse outcome of which may adversely affect its business, reputation and results of operations.
- The company business is dependent and will continue to depend on its manufacturing facility, and the company is subject to certain risks in the manufacturing process. Any slowdown or shutdown in the manufacturing operations or strikes, work stoppages or increased wage demands by the company employees that could interfere with its operations could have an adverse effect on the business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company existing manufacturing facility are concentrated in a single region i.e., Meerut, Uttar Pradesh and the inability to operate and grow its business in this particular region may have an adverse effect on the business, financial condition, results of operations, cash flows and future business prospects.
- The company don't have long-term agreements with suppliers for the company raw materials and an increase in the cost of, or a shortfall in the availability or quality of such raw materials could have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company depends on the success of its relationships with the customers. The company derive a significant part of the revenue from its top 10 customers and the company do not have long term contracts with these customers. If one or more of such customers choose not to source their requirements from it, The company business, financial condition and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- The company distribution model is also based on e-retail model and its do not have any customer facing retail outlets. Lack of consumer trust in e-retail industry or in the event of lack of growth of ecommerce activities in India and Outside India, the company operations may be adversely affected.
- The Company may lose its revenue due to the ongoing policy of "Turn Back Cash-On-Delivery Orders" trending in the e-retail market.
- If The company fail to identify and effectively respond to changing consumer preferences and spending patterns or changing fashion trends in a timely manner, the demand for products could decrease, causing the company revenue and results of operations to decline.
- The company business depends on the growth of online commerce industry in India and its ability to effectively respond to changing user behaviour on digital platforms.
- The company expansion into new product categories and business verticals and a substantial increase in the number of products offered may expose us to new challenges and more risks.
- If The company fail to retain the company relationships with its distributors, the company business, financial condition, cash flows and operations will be adversely affected.
- The company technology infrastructure and the technology infrastructure of its third-party providers are susceptible to security breaches and cyber-attacks. This could potentially result in damage to the operations, employees, consumers, third-party providers, the company reputation and adversely affect its financial condition, cash flows and results of operations.
- The company business depends on its ability to maintain and scale of the technology. Any interruptions or delays in service on the e-commerce platforms used by it or the company websites or any undetected errors or design faults could result in limited capacity, reduced demand, processing delays, and loss of consumers.
- The company may not be able to accurately manage the company inventory, this may adversely affect its goodwill and business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company is subject to quality requirements and any product defect issues or failure by it to comply with quality standards may lead to the cancellation of existing and future orders, recalls and exposure to potential product liability claims.
- The successful operation of the company business depends on the performance, reliability and security of network and mobile infrastructure, third-party data centre hosting facilities, and other third-party providers.
- The company online marketing listings or reviews may constitute internet advertisement, which subjects it to laws, rules and regulations applicable to advertising.
- Failure to deal effectively with fraudulent activities on the company websites and e-commerce platform would increase its fraud losses and harm its business and could severely diminish seller and consumer confidence in and use of the company services.
- The company relies on third-party couriers to provide reliable, timely and satisfactory delivery of orders for consumers.
- The company is subject to payment-related risks, including risks associated with cash on delivery and payment processing risks.
- The company is exposed to counterparty credit risk and any delay in receiving payments or non-receipt of payments may adversely impact its results of operations.
- The company is dependent on third-party transportation providers for the supply of raw materials and delivery of its finished products.
- High merchandise returns or interruption in the company shipping operations could negatively impact its business.
- If the company fail to acquire new consumers or fail to do so in a cost-effective manner, the company may not be able to increase revenue or maintain profitability.
- The company also outsource manufacturing of certain of its products by way of entering into an Outsourcing Agreement which exposes it to any risks/adverse developments affecting the quality of products.
- The company sales and profitability could be harmed if its unable to maintain or improve the company brand image. Further any negative publicity with respect to the products could adversely affect its brand, business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The Company operates under several Trademarks, brand names, Copyrights, Designs and other intellectual property rights not owned by the Company acquired upon certain terms and conditions. Its failure to adhere to the terms and conditions of the agreements end up losing the authorization for usage in which event the company business shall be adversely affected.
- The Company has entered into related party transactions in the past and may continue to enter into related party transactions in the future, which may potentially involve conflicts of interest with the equity shareholders.
- The Company operates under several statutory and regulatory permits, licenses and approvals. Its failure to obtain and/or renew any approvals or licenses in future may have an adverse impact on the company business operations.
- There are certain discrepancies and non- compliances noticed in some of the company financial reporting and/or records relating to filing of returns and deposit of statutory dues with the taxation and other statutory authorities.
- The company success largely depends upon the knowledge and experience of the Promoters, Directors, The Key Managerial Personnel and Senior Management as well as its ability to attract and retain personnel with technical expertise. Any loss of the Promoter, Directors, Key Managerial Personnel, Senior Management or the company ability to attract and retain them and other personnel with technical expertise could adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company depends on skilled personnel and if its are unable to recruit and retain skilled personnel, the company ability to operate or grow its business could be affected.
- The industry in which its operate is labour intensive and the company manufacturing operations may be materially adversely affected by strikes, work stoppages or increased wage demands by the employees or those of its suppliers.
- The Company requires significant amounts of working capital for a continued growth. Its inability to meet the working capital requirements may have an adverse effect on the company results of operations.
- The Company is yet to place orders for 100% of the plant & machineries, installation of solar power plant, purchase of commercial vehicle and upgradation of existing IT Software at its existing manufacturing facility and registered office for the company proposed object, as specified in the Objects of the Issue. Any delay in placing orders, procurement of plant & machineries may delay its implementation schedule and may also lead to increase in price of these plant & machineries, further affecting the company revenue and profitability.
- The company business is dependent on the adequate and uninterrupted supply of electrical power at a reasonable cost. The Company does not have suitable power back-up to meet power failure exigencies. Failure on account of unavailability of electrical power may restrict it in utilizing its full capacity and, hence, may impact the company business and results of operation.
- Within the parameters as mentioned in the chapter titled "Objects of this Issue" beginning on page 75 of this Draft Prospectus, the Company's management will have flexibility in applying the proceeds of the Issue. The fund requirement and deployment mentioned in the Objects of this Issue have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution.
- The orders placed by customers may be delayed, modified or cancelled, which may have an adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The Company had negative cash flows in the past years, details of which are given below. Sustained negative cash flow could impact its growth and business.
- The company export its products in five countries. Any change in law or any other adverse events affecting these countries could have a significant adverse impact on the company export orders and consequently on its results from operations.
- The company generate its major portion of sales from the operations in certain geographical regions both domestic and exports. Any adverse developments affecting the company operations in these regions could have an adverse impact on its revenue and results of operations.
- Any increase in interest rates would have an adverse effect on its results of operations and will expose our Company to interest rate risks.
- The company loan agreements with various lenders have several restrictive covenants and certain unconditional rights in favour of the lenders, which could influence its ability to expand, in turn affecting the company business and results of operations.
- Unsecured loans taken by the Company can be recalled by the lenders at any time.
- The company has taken guarantees from its directors in relation to debt facilities provided to it.
- The company may not be fully insured for all losses its may incur.
- The company face significant competition in its business which could adversely affect the company operations and its profitability.
- The company business may expose it to potential product liability claims, which could adversely affect its results operation, goodwill and the marketability of the products.
- The company depends on certain third-party service providers including online distribution portals and payment gateways and an inability to ensure availability of such services at competitive cost may have an adverse effect on its business in ecommerce distribution channel.
- Certain premises including the company registered office and branch offices are not owned by it and its have only lease rights over such premises. In the event the company lose such rights or are required to negotiate it, its cash flows, business, financial conditions and results of operations could be adversely affected.
- The Group Companies has incurred losses in past financial years.
- There may be potential conflict of interests between the Company and other venture or enterprises promoted by its promoter or directors.
- The Company is subject to foreign exchange control regulations which can pose a risk of currency fluctuations.
- Failure or disruption of the company IT, manufacturing automation systems may adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company ability to pay dividends will depend upon future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditures and other factors.
- The company Promoter and members of the Promoter Group will continue jointly to retain majority control over the Company after the Issue, which will allow them to determine the outcome of matters submitted to shareholders for approval.
- The company might infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and any misappropriation of its intellectual property could harm the company competitive position.
- Employee misconduct including misuse of confidential data and failure to maintain confidentiality of information could harm it and is difficult to detect and deter.
- Industry information included in this Draft Prospectus has been derived from industry reports. There can be no assurance that such third-party statistical, financial and other industry information is either complete or accurate.
- Information relating to the installed manufacturing capacity of the company manufacturing facilities included in this Draft Prospectus are based on various assumptions and estimates and future production and capacity may vary.
- If the company is unable to establish and maintain an effective internal controls and compliance system, its business and reputation could be adversely affected.
- The company Directors, Key Managerial Personnel and Senior Management may have interests other than reimbursement of expenses incurred and normal remuneration or benefits in the Company.
- The deployment of funds raised through this Issue shall not be subject to any Monitoring Agency and shall be purely dependent on the discretion of the management of the Company.
- Expansion and upgradation of its manufacturing facility.
- Enhancing its Brand Image.
- Widen its product portfolio.
- Expand its international presence.
- Leveraging its marketing skills and initiatives.
- Improving Functional Efficiency.
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The C P S Shapers Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Aug 31, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Prospectus
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Listing Date
|07 Sep 23
|NSE - SME
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: 022 - 6263 8200
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Shreni Shares Ltd
FAQs on C P S Shapers Ltd IPO
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 29-Aug-2023 to 31-Aug-2023 has an issue size of ₹11.1 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for C P S Shapers Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
C P S Shapers Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 29-Aug-2023 to 31-Aug-2023.
The lot size of C P S Shapers Ltd is 600 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹111000 and ₹111000 respectively.
Allotment date for C P S Shapers Ltd is 05-Sep-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 06-Sep-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 07-Sep-2023.
The registrar for C P S Shapers Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of C P S Shapers Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).