Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Timeline
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO opens on 15-Sep-2023, and closes on 20-Sep-2023. The Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO bid date is from 15-Sep-2023 to 20-Sep-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Listing Date
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Lot Size
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO lot size is 1200 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1200 shares or 110400).
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Details
|Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Date
|15-Sep-2023 to 20-Sep-2023
|Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Price
|₹92 per share
|Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹50.77 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹50.77 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Ravi Agarwal, Nikhil Aggarwal.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Working capital requirement
- 2 General corporate purposes
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Integrated Business Model.
- Cordial relations with its customers.
- Quality Deliverables.
- Favourable Government policies.
- B2C Business Relations.
- The company face competition, including from other large and established competitors, and its may fail to compete successfully against existing or new competitors, which may reduce the demand for the company products and services which may lead to reduced prices, operating margins, profits and further result in loss of market share.
- If the company fail to successfully identify and respond to changing customer preferences and demands in a cost effective and timely manner, the company ability to generate revenues and grow its business may be adversely impacted.
- If the company products become obsolete due to a breakthrough in the development of technology or alternate products, its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows may be adversely affected.
- The company sales and profitability could be harmed if its are unable to maintain and further build the company our brands.
- The company relies on a limited number of third- party suppliers for some of its key components, raw materials, services and products. Any shortage and cessation in supply from these suppliers could adversely affect the company business, cash flows and results of operations.
- If the company does not accurately forecast demand for its products, the revenues, profit and cash flows could be adversely impacted.
- A slowdown or shutdown in operations of the company manufacturing partners could have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations, financial condition and cash flows.
- The company reliance for the management of its warehouses and retail stores by third parties, which could have material adverse effect on its goodwill, if not operated accurately.
- The company is heavily reliant on its relationships with certain online marketplaces and offline distributors. Disruption to such relationships, changes in their business practices, their failure to meet payment schedules and provide timely and accurate information, conflicts among its channels of distribution or the company inability to further expand the distribution network could adversely affect its business, cash flows and results of operations.
- The company's business is concentrated in the telecommunication equipment category as well as in the wearables category, and variations in consumer demand as well as market sentiment for these product categories could adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company relies completely on third-party logistics providers for supply and transportation of its products to the distributors.
- The company may face product returns, refunds and recalls as well as product liability and warranty claims and legal proceedings if the quality of the products does not meet the company customers' expectations, in which case its business and revenues, and ultimately of the reputation, could be negatively affected.
- The success of the company business depends substantially on a number of key management personnel, including the Promoters and management team, and on its operational workforce. The company inability to retain them or to recruit highly skilled technical personnel that are necessary for the business could adversely affect its businesses.
- The company may be required to write down its inventory, which may have an adverse effect on the results of operation.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future may depend upon its future revenues, profits, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditures and restrictive covenants in the company financing arrangements.
- The company insurance coverage may not adequately protect it, which may adversely affect business operations and financial condition.
- Actual or perceived health risks associated with the use of handsets or other telecommunications equipment could negatively affect its business.
- The company Promoters and Promoter Group will continue to retain control over the Company after completion of the Offer, which will allow them to influence the outcome of matters submitted for approval of the shareholders.
- All properties which the company use for its business including the Registered Office have been leased. In the event of termination or non-renewal of the leases, our business and revenues may be adversely affected.
- The Company, Promoter and Directors are involved in certain litigation which is currently pending at various stages. However, they may face any litigation proceedings in future which may have any adverse decisions in these cases against the Company, Promoter and Director. may impact business and operations of the Company.
- In case of the company inability to obtain, renew or maintain the statutory and regulatory licenses, permits and approvals required to operate its business it may have a material adverse effect on the business.
- The company has experienced negative cash flows in previous years. Any operating losses or negative cash flows in the future could adversely affect its results of operations and financial conditions.
- The company does not hold any patents or other form of intellectual property protection in relation to its manufacturing processes, and the inability to maintain the integrity and secrecy of the company manufacturing processes may adversely affect the business.
- Inability to protect its intellectual property or any claim that the company infringe on the intellectual property rights of others could erode its competitive advantage and could have a material adverse effect on it.
- The company funding requirements and the proposed deployment of Net Proceeds have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution or any other independent agency and its management will have broad discretion over the use of the Net Proceeds.
- The company has not commissioned an industry report for the disclosures made in the section titled ndustry Overview' and made disclosures on the basis of the data available on the internet and such data has not been independently verified by it.
- Certain data mentioned in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus has not been independently verified.
- The company has in the past entered into related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future.
- There is no monitoring agency appointed by the Company and the deployment of funds are at the discretion of its management and the board of Directors, though it shall be monitored by the Audit Committee.
- The company future fund requirements, in the form of further issue of capital or securities and/or loans taken by it, may be prejudicial to the interest of the Shareholders depending upon the terms on which they are eventually raised.
- The company has establishment in various places in India but do not hold certificates as prescribed under the shop and establishment and professional tax.
- Encouraging 1st time buyers in Tier 3 and 4 markets to adopt the latest technology by offering standard quality products at an economical price.
- Introduction of further consumer-based products and appliances.
- Increasing spending on Marketing Strategies by the company.
- Planning to own its owned manufacturing units.
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Sep 20, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Prospectus
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Listing Date
|28 Sep 23
|NSE - SME
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Registrar
Skyline Financial Services Pvt
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Narnolia Financial Services Ltd
FAQs on Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 15-Sep-2023 to 20-Sep-2023 has an issue size of ₹50.77 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 15-Sep-2023 to 20-Sep-2023.
The lot size of Cellecor Gadgets Ltd is 1200 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹110400 and ₹110400 respectively.
Allotment date for Cellecor Gadgets Ltd is 25-Sep-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 26-Sep-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 27-Sep-2023.
The registrar for Cellecor Gadgets Ltd IPO is Skyline Financial Services Pvt. You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Cellecor Gadgets Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).