OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Timeline
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO opens on 27-Sep-2023, and closes on 03-Oct-2023. The OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO bid date is from 27-Sep-2023 to 03-Oct-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Opening Date
|OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Listing Date
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Lot Size
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO lot size is 1200 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (1200 shares or 118800).
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Details
|OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Date
|27-Sep-2023 to 03-Oct-2023
|OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Price
|₹99 per share
|OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹9.91 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹9.91 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Fixed Price - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Rajan Shivram Mote, Mahesh Liladhar Bhanushali.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 Meeting incremental working capital requirements
- 2 General corporate purposes
OneClick Logistics India Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Diversified revenue sources and customer base.
- Comprehensive solution for logistics requirement.
- Modern Process and Technology.
- Strong knowledge and expertise of its promoters.
- Smooth flow of operations.
- The Company has been formed specifically for the purpose of acquisition of the business of "Oneclick Logistics LLP" thus its have limited operating history as a Company which may make it difficult for investors to evaluate the company historical performance or future prospects.
- The Company operates in a highly competitive industry, and such competition may adversely affect the Company's results of operations.
- The Company has made application for registration of trademarks under Trade Marks Act and the status of the same is pending as on date of the Draft Prospectus.
- The company business could be significantly affected by changes in global economic conditions.
- Trade restrictions could materially and adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company is dependent on its customers' business performance and developments in their markets and industries and their continuing outsourcing of logistics operations.
- The company is dependent on third party carriers and inland transportation companies to transport its client's cargo.
- The company freight forwarding business depends upon the network of overseas agents for fulfilment of logistics needs of the customers. Its inability to maintain the relationships with the overseas agents or deficiency in the service provided by such agents may adversely affect of the revenues and profitability.
- The Company may not be able to deliver the cargo on timely basis due to which its could become liable to claims by the customers, suffer adverse publicity and incur substantial cost as result of deficiency in the service which could adversely affect its results of operations.
- The Registered Office from where its operate is not owned by it. In the event of the lose such rights, the company business, financial condition and results of operations and cash flows could be adversely affected.
- The company top 10 customers contribute majority of the revenues from operations for the period ended February 15, 2023. Any loss of business from one or more of them may adversely affect its revenues and profitability.
- If the company is unable to retain existing customers and acquire new customers, its future revenues and operating results will be harmed.
- The Company has acquired limited liability partnership of the Promoters i.e., "Oneclick Logistics LLP" after its incorporation vide business transfer agreement dated February 10, 2023. Any future acquisition of other businesses could result in operating difficulties, integration issues and other adverse consequences due to the limited past experience in businesses.
- Substantial portion of the revenues has been dependent upon few customers. The loss of any one or more of the major customer would have a material adverse effect on its business, cash flows, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company is an asset light third party logistics company and hence are exposed to certain risks and delays in delivering the cargo/service on time and reporting certain events.
- The company inability to manage its planned growth could have an adverse impact on the business.
- Breakdown, mishaps or accidents could result in a loss or slowdown in operations and could also cause damage to life and property.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has affected, and could continue to affect, the global economy as a hole and markets in which its operate.
- Significant increases in freight, transportation and other costs may materially and adversely affect its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company's success depends heavily upon the Promoters and Directors for their continuing services, strategic guidance and financial support.
- The company is susceptible to risks relating to fluctuations in currency exchange rates.
- The company requires certain approvals and licenses in the ordinary course of business and are required to comply with certain rules and regulations to operate its business, and the failure to obtain, retain and renew such approvals and licenses in timely manner or comply with such rules and regulations or at all may adversely affect the company operations.
- The company experience the effects of seasonality, which may result in its operating results fluctuating significantly.
- In addition to normal remuneration, other benefits and reimbursement of expenses of the Directors (including the Promoter) and Key Management Personnel are interested in the Company to the extent of their shareholding and dividend entitlement in the Company.
- The Company has during the preceding one year from the date of the Draft Prospectus have allotted Equity Shares at a price which is lower than the Issue Price.
- The qualification and experience proof of some of the Promoters & Directors may not be available.
- The company requires high working capital for the smooth day to day operations of business and any discontinuance or its inability to acquire adequate working capital timely and on favourable terms may have an adverse effect on the operations, profitability and growth prospects.
- The Company has entered into certain related party transactions and may continue to do so in the future.
- Delays or defaults in payment by the customers could affect the company cash flows and may adversely affect its financial condition and operations.
- The Company's insurance coverage may not be adequate to cover all losses associated with its business operations.
- The company's business is dependent on the transportation infrastructure in India and its ability to utilise the vehicles in an uninterrupted manner. Any disruptions or delays in this regard could adversely affect it and lead to a loss of reputation and/ or profitability.
- If the company is unable to manage the growth effectively or if its estimates or assumptions used in developing of the strategic plan are inaccurate or the company is unable to execute the strategic plan effectively, its business and prospects may be materially and adversely affected.
- The company is dependent on a number of key managerial personnel, including the senior management, and the loss of or its inability to attract or retain such persons with specialized technical know-how could adversely affect the business, results of operations, cash flows and financial condition.
- The company Promoters and Promoter Group will continue to have substantial voting power to influence corporate actions even after the completion of the Public Issue.
- The trend toward outsourcing of supply chain management activities, throughout India or within specific sectors, may change, thereby reducing demand for the services.
- Employee misconduct, errors or fraud could expose it to business risks or losses that could adversely affect its business prospects, results of operations and financial condition.
- The company do not verify the contents of the parcels transported by it, thereby exposing it to the risks associated with the transportation of goods in violation of applicable regulations.
- Some of the cargos may be hazardous in nature, in case of any accident involving hazardous goods, its may be subject to litigation.
- Within the parameters as mentioned in the chapter titled "Objects of this Issue" beginning on page 77 of this Draft Prospectus, the Company's management will have flexibility in applying the proceeds of this Issue. The fund requirement and deployment mentioned in the Objects of this Issue have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution.
- The company ability to pay dividends in the future will depend upon its future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements, capital expenditure and restrictive covenants in the financing arrangements.
- Any future issuance of Equity Shares may dilute your shareholdings, and sale of the Equity Shares by the major shareholders may adversely affect the trading price of the Equity Shares.
- The Issue Price of the company Equity Shares may not be indicative of the market price of the Equity Shares after the Issue and the market price of the Equity Shares may decline below the Issue Price and you may not be able to sell your Equity Shares at or above the Issue Price.
- The company cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of facts and other statistics with respect to India, the Indian economy and industry in which its operate contained in the draft prospectus.
- The Company has availed unsecured loan from parties other than bankers & financial institutions which is repayable on demand. Any demand from the lender for repayment of such unsecured loan may affect its cash flow and financial condition.
- The company is involved in certain legal proceedings and may face certain liabilities as a result of the same.
- The Objects of the Issue for which funds are being raised have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution. Any variation between the estimation and actual expenditure as estimated by the management could result in execution delays or influence its profitability adversely.
- Certain members of Promoter Group had not filed Income Tax Return for any Financial Year.
- The deployment of funds raised through this Issue shall not be subject to any Monitoring Agency and shall be purely dependent on the discretion of the management of the Company.
- The requirements of being a public listed company may strain its resources and impose additional requirements.
- Reduction of operational costs and achieving efficiency.
- Focus on increase in volume of sales.
- Identifying new customers.
- Leveraging its market skills and relationships.
- Continue to focus on technology upgradation.
- Focus on large revenue clients by providing integrated, end-to-end solutions.
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Oct 03, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Prospectus
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Listing Date
|11 Oct 23
|NSE - SME
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: +91 22 6263 8200
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Fedex Securities Pvt Ltd
FAQs on OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 27-Sep-2023 to 03-Oct-2023 has an issue size of ₹9.91 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 27-Sep-2023 to 03-Oct-2023.
The lot size of OneClick Logistics India Ltd is 1200 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹118800 and ₹118800 respectively.
Allotment date for OneClick Logistics India Ltd is 06-Oct-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 09-Oct-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 10-Oct-2023.
The registrar for OneClick Logistics India Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of OneClick Logistics India Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).