Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Timeline
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO opens on 04-Aug-2023, and closes on 08-Aug-2023. The Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO bid date is from 04-Aug-2023 to 08-Aug-2023. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate confirmation is 12 P.M. on the next day of issue closing day.
|Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Opening Date
|Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Closing Date
|Basis of Allotment
|Initiation of Refunds
|Credit of Shares to Demat
|Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Listing Date
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Lot Size
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO lot size is 3000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (3000 shares or 120000).
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Details
|Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Date
|04-Aug-2023 to 08-Aug-2023
|Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Face Value
|Shares of ₹10 per share
|Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Price
|₹40 per share
|Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Lot Size
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹15.17 Cr)
|Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹14.03 Cr)
|Offer for Sale
|Book Building - SME
|NSE - SME
|QIB Shares Offered
|Retail Shares Offered
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered
|Ajaykumar Sangani, Rajeshkumar Sangani, Kamalkumar Sangani.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- 1 To carry out the capital expenditure for expansion in Sangani Hospital at
- 2 To carry out the capital expenditure for expansion in Sangani Super Speciality Hospital at
- 3 General corporate purposes
Sangani Hospitals Ltd Financial Information (Restated)
|Profit After Tax
|Amount in ₹ Crore
- Doctor-led' hospitals driven by skilled and experienced doctors in the healthcare space.
- Focus on under-served areas with dense population.
- Growth opportunities in existing facilities and diversification into new services
- Ability to attract quality doctors, nurses, paramedical, and other staff.
- A significant portion of the revenue is currently generated from two hospitals Sangani Hospital, Keshod and Sangani Super Speciality Hospital, Veraval. Further, both the hospitals are located in the state of Gujarat. Any material impact on the revenue from these hospitals will impact its business, prospects, financial condition and results of operations significantly.
- In past, the hospital has undertaken and may continue to undertake strategic investments, acquisitions and mergers in the future, which may be difficult to integrate and manage. Its future success depends on the hospital ability to achieve and manage growth, whether through internal growth or strategic acquisitions.
- The Hospital is significantly dependent on the Promoters, Dr. Ajaykumar Sangani, Dr. Rajeshkumar Sangani & Dr. Vaishali Sangani, and any loss of their services could adversely affect its business and results of operations.
- Discontinuation of association by doctors and other healthcare professionals with the hospitals for any reason, and its inability to retain them may adversely affect of the business and results of operations.
- Delay in receipt of payment from the patients / customers and government bodies may affect its cash flows, which may, in turn affect the Hospital financial condition and results of operations.
- The Hospital with limited operating history, and therefore investors may not be able to assess the prospects on the basis of historical results.
- The Hospital revenue is primarily dependent on inpatient treatments, which could decline due to a variety of factors. Any such decline will adversely affect its financial condition and results of operations.
- The Hospital is subject to medical and legal risks associated with the operation of medical facilities and in-house pharmacies, including negative publicity.
- The Hospital may lose existing industry accreditations, fail to obtain accreditations for facilities for which its have made applications, or fail to renew the accreditations if the Hospital is not able to maintain or meet evolving accreditation standards.
- The Hospital face competition from other hospitals and healthcare facilities. If its are unable to compete effectively, The business and results of operations may be materially and adversely affected.
- If The hospital is unable to increase the hospital occupancy rates and reduce average length of stay of the patient, we may not be able to generate adequate returns on its capital expenditure.
- The Hospital has not yet placed orders in relation to the capital expenditure to be incurred for the purchase of equipment / machinery. In the event of any delay in placing the orders, or in the event the vendors are not able to provide the equipment / machinery or other materials in a timely manner, or at all, may result in time and cost overruns and its business, prospects and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- If the Hospital is unable to keep abreast with technological changes, new equipment and service introductions, changes in patients' needs and evolving industry standards, the business and financial condition may be adversely affected. Further, Its will also incur costs associated with replacing obsolete equipment.
- Lack of health insurance in India may affect its business, cash flows and results of operations.
- Most of the radiology and diagnostic imaging equipment contain radioactive and nuclear materials or emit radiation during operation which could make it liable for damages.
- The Hospital is involved in certain legal proceedings, which, if determined adversely, may affect its business and financial condition.
- The Hospital Promoters and Directors have interests in an entity, which are in businesses similar to its and this may result in potential conflict of interest with it.
- Any downtime for maintenance and repair of the medical equipment could lead to business interruptions that could be expensive and harmful to the reputation and to its business.
- There have been instances in the past where the Hospital has not made certain regulatory filings with the RoC and there were certain instances of discrepancies in relation to certain statutory filings and corporate records of the Hospital.
- The Hospital Promoters and Promoter Group will be able to exercise significant influence and control over its operations after the issue and may have interests that are different from those of the other shareholders.
- The Hospital is significantly dependent on the current pool of Key Management Personnel to manage its day-to- day operations and to execute of the growth strategy going forward.
- The Hospital insurance coverage may not adequately protect us against potential risk, and this may have a material adverse effect on its business.
- The Hospital has unsecured loans with a total outstanding amount of Rs. 6.50 lakhs as of December 31, 2022, that may be recalled by the lenders at any time.
- The Hospital has not independently verified certain data in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus.
- The Hospital business requires it to obtain and renew certain registrations, licenses, approvals, NoCs and permits in the ordinary course of the business. Its inability to obtain, renew or maintain of the statutory and regulatory permits and approvals required to operate its business may have a material adverse effect on the business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The Hospital logo is not registered with the trademark registration authority, and its may be unable to protect of the logo from being infringed by others which may adversely affect of the business value, financial condition and results of operations.
- The Hospital may be subject to labor unrest, slowdowns and work stoppages, which could affect the hospital reputation, business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The Hospital Promoter, Directors and Key Managerial Personnel may have interest in the Hospital, other than reimbursement of expenses incurred, remuneration or other benefits received.
- The Hospital has not identified any alternate source of financing the 'Objects of the Issue'. If its fail to mobilize resources as per the hospital plans, the growth plans may be affected.
- The Hospital's management will have flexibility in utilizing the net proceeds from the issue and the deployment of the net proceeds from the issue is not subject to any monitoring by any independent agency.
- The Hospital has entered into and may continue to enter into related party transactions and there can be no assurance that such transactions have been on favourable terms.
- The Hospital may not be successful in implementing of the business strategies.
- The objects of the issue have not been appraised by any bank or financial institution. The Hospital funding requirements and proposed deployment of the net proceeds are based on management estimates and may be subject to change based on various factors, some of which are beyond the control. Any variation in the utilization of the net proceeds or in the terms of the conditions as disclosed in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus would be subject to certain compliance requirements, including prior shareholders' approval.
- The requirements of being a listed Hospital may strain its resources.
- The Hospital ability to pay dividends in the future will depend upon future earnings, financial condition, cash flows, working capital requirements and capital expenditures.
- The Equity Shares have never been publicly traded, and, after the issue, the equity shares may experience price and volume fluctuations, and an active trading market for the equity shares may not develop. Further, the price of the equity shares may be volatile, and you may be unable to resell the equity shares at or above the issue price, or at all.
- The trading volume and market price of the equity shares may be volatile following the issue.
- There are restrictions on daily weekly monthly movement in the price of the equity shares, which may adversely affect the shareholder's ability to sell for the price at which it can sell, equity shares at a particular point in time.
- Continue to strengthen healthcare services across other specialties.
- Implement initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Continue to grow its ancillary businesses.
- Digital healthcare initiatives to address patient convenience, operational efficiencies and expand reach.
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding
|Post Issue Share Holding
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
The Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO is subscribed - times on Aug 08, 2023 05:00:00 PM. The public issue subscribed - times in the retail category, - times in the QIB category, and - times in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Prospectus
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Listing Date
|17 Aug 23
|NSE - SME
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
Phone: 022 6263 8200
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s)
- Unistone Capital Pvt Ltd
FAQs on Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO, which opens for subscription from 04-Aug-2023 to 08-Aug-2023 has an issue size of ₹15.17 crore. The issue type is book building issue.
In case of pre-apply, your IPO order will be placed on the Exchange as soon as the official bidding for Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO begins. You will receive a UPI request within 24 hours after the bidding period opens.
Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO Opens for subscription from 04-Aug-2023 to 08-Aug-2023.
The lot size of Sangani Hospitals Ltd is 3000 shares. Retail investors can subscribe to minimum 1 lot and maximum 1 lots. The minimum and maximum application value is ₹120000 and ₹120000 respectively.
Allotment date for Sangani Hospitals Ltd is 11-Aug-2023 and refund of application amount (in case allotment is not received) will begin from 14-Aug-2023. If your allotment goes through, then shares will be credited in your Demat account by 16-Aug-2023.
The registrar for Sangani Hospitals Ltd IPO is Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd . You can check your IPO allotment status on the registrar's website.
The shares of Sangani Hospitals Ltd are proposed to be listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE).